Rumor: Magnum Rolle Injury-? (Today's Practice)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TejasTiger, Mar 30, 2006.

1. clair

clair Rockets

well, if UCLA has the guts and the glory to beat us in the paint, they deserve it...

Come on, man, we average 40 pts a game in the paint, they average 15-20...

You saying they will dominate us in the paint?

We haven't had a guy get fouled out all year.

I don't see UCLA being more aggressive than our previous opponents

2. RedElephants

RedElephants Founding Member

Nobody said they will beat you in the paint...I think you are underestimating this UCLA team. They are big too. They may not dominate the post, but they will go down low to Hollis and mBah Moute (sp?). They are both having good tournys.

Playing without depth isn't all that promising--Bama fans know. Foul trouble is a bitch...That's what I am getting at. They'll go down low and try to get your bigs in foul trouble.

Dont get your panties in a wad, I predicted you guys to win--but it's no given, the way you're acting.

3. clair

clair Rockets

I know it isn't a given, but you are making it seem like they can play us to a push in the paint, and that is SOOOOOOOOO not true...

Their biggest guy is 235... We will wear them down so bad...

Just because Bama sucks and lost to this team, don't mean we should be shivering

Let me now mock you by putting

:dis:

4. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

I actually see his point... as much as i hate to admit it, though.. BUT! I think LSU's chemistry will be the factor here, but as always, this is why you play the games... :geauxtige

5. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Magnum Rolle looks like a rapper. I tend to think if he can't rhyme and pull it off, then somebody could make a lot of money using him in a Milli Vanilli situation.

Back on topic, yes, losing him would be a big loss, if there are foul issues. Always need an extra athletic body.

As for the UCLA center with a face mask, I'm always surprised that guys can play with a face mask, after not wearing one. I doubt I would be able to drive with one of those things on, much less hit a basket.

6. friday

friday Founding Member

Well, I wasn't just looking at the UCLA game - it's a 48 hr turnaround to the final game. I was thinking if we win, it will be tough to get by two excellent teams with a 6.5 man rotation. never underestimate depth at this juncture in the season - you never know how the officials will call the game.

now, that he is going to play, I hope he is somewhat prouductive on teh defensive end. with magnum, any offense is lagniappe.

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

The Advocate said that Rolles hyperextended knee is not expected to keep him out of the game.