Rumor Mill

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by olVENICEdog, Feb 28, 2006.

1. JoeReckless

JoeReckless Founding Member

I own my own business and I do not have a HR manager. I suspect if I hire one, I will be able to say whatever I want to him/her.

2. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Plus, you'd never hire a Jap, would you? :hihi:

3. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

I feel gypped for even opening this thread.

4. JoeReckless

I married a Laotian.
    I think that i would hire the most qualified person.

After thinking about it a little more, it would be a plus for an applicant to reveal that they did not have a problem abbreviating a nationality.

5. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

6. JoeReckless

That was a 1943 campaign that was quite effective and helped the US defeat an enemy at the time.

Since there was absolute surrender by the JAPS in the end, they are now a democracy and no threat to the rest of the world. They contribute to it in many ways. God Bless the JAPS. (Short for the Japanese)

7. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

I knew the word Jap would get a bunch of southerners pumped but lets stick to the topic. I want to know your opinion on this. My source tells me that CLM and CTT are discussing this probably as ah we speak. Face it, it is ah reality. I say lets get the two best teams together and play for all the marbles at the end of the season.

8. JoeReckless

I agree. It would be awesome. Plus I like the fact that the LSU Tigers have all season to get their chemistry together and then play AU. Sometimes, I feel that we play too early in the year before the LSU tigers start rolling.

9. LSUalum24

LSUalum24 Founding Member

It sure seems to mean alot to Arkansas fans. I do think the rivalry is a little bit one-sided with reguards to Arkansas fans caring more about it then LSU fans. However, the LSU-Arkansas rivalry will get beter because, as has been mentioned by many others in other threads, LSU lacks a true hated rival on par with Fla-Georgia or Auburn-Bama. As for the rumor, others have said it better about the Bama game not moving.

10. Fritzz

Fritzz Founding Member

You don't know much about the Bama/Auburn game. LSU will never generate the hatred that AU has for Bama.