Rumor Mill

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by olVENICEdog, Feb 28, 2006.

1. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

And who knows maybe LSU will use its bye week at the end of the year so they can have a little more time to rest up for the NCG allowing AU to still play Bama in the Crumple Bowl. Makes sense to me.

2. JoeReckless

JoeReckless Founding Member

Okay, i just read this thread (which is moronic)....

Now everything makes sense.... Uh.. I think....

Notice Mesquite making fun of Chinese drivers.... I calll them ChiComs for short, since they are Communist China

http://www.tigerforums.com/showthread.php?t=36587

3. olVENICEdog

Well I just know a lot about LSU. Excuse me for knowing what’s going on. Even know I live far far far away it just proves that I am a bigger fan then most people that visit this site. I would never call ANY of your post dumb. But it is Emerica and you have the right to voice your opinion about what ever you want. Again don’t shoot the messenger IM just telling you what the deal is. Don't be shocked when that game falls to the back and we play the razorburns early on. Remember when I said that X Carter was done w/football? Remember when I said that Big Baby and TT WOULD be coming back next year? You think I was playing? Now go lay down your head hurts.

4. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

It is a strange context in which this this proposed move is presented. I heard of a rumor several months ago about this same topic. The new end game opponent wasn't mentioned in what I heard. The reason for the proposed change was to help either AU or bama to reach and win the SECCG by taking away a late season, high profile game. Replacing bama with LSU certainly doesn't accomplish that goal for AU. Instead of Georgia\Bama AU gets Georgia\LSU, and bama gets LSU\? and LSU finishes bama\AU.

The only school that benefits in this is bama, if they get a historically weaker opponent. If the goal is to get into the BCS, you want your tough games early. This gives you more time to recover in the eyes of the voters if you do lose a game.

I hope this is a dead issue. AU waited too long to get bama at Auburn, it is not just another game, it is passion.

5. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I like japanese people. Especially since a Japanese corporation is responsible for over 50k of my yearly earnings.

6. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Most of mine comes from china. :hihi:

7. JoeReckless

JoeReckless Founding Member

I like all good people. No matter what.
    I LOVE LSU. NO MATTER WHAT!

8. olVENICEdog

That’s good IM sure they like you 2 round eye. So how many K do you make a year Mr. Trump? Oh and keep a round eye out b/c I will be posting my SECT predictions sometime this weekend. :grin:

9. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Good, a decent thread to look forward to.

10. pensacola

pensacola Founding Member

I've never met a Japanese Islamist.