Rumor Mill

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by olVENICEdog, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Aubie16

Aubie16 Founding Member

Thats what I was thinking too.

If LSU wanted to move the Arkansas game, and play Auburn then...Auburn would close with Georgia, Alabama, LSU. No way in hell Auburn agrees to that.

And the Alabama game isn't getting moved to earlier in the year, the state of Alabama would have a melt-down if that happened.

2. TigrinumMajor

TigrinumMajor Founding Member

Fixed that for you.

Back to the original thought. This game will never get moved to the late season. We can't help it if all your rivals have a bigger rival. Y'all could always go back to playing Tulane for your last game.

3. USNavyTiger

USNavyTiger Founding Member

might as well say nigger or kike.

4. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

I just talked to my source again. It seems like a done deal. Expect to hear about this officially around this same time next year. Les wants to get this thing done and so does TT. I guess I should have kept this news on the down low but I just wanted to see all the Auburn fans cry about how hard their schedule will be at the end of the year. It's funny how LSU fans could give a F about when the game is played. That’s the main difference between the two teams. We don’t care and AU cries. We will play anyone anywhere @ any time. It's all about the winner of that game being the real tigers.

5. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

hmmm

6. TigrinumMajor

TigrinumMajor Founding Member

I gotta quit fixing your posts for you.

This is such crap. No one is complaining about how hard the schedule is at the end of the year. We used to play Mississippi State (pre-suck days, or should I say, one of the few times they didn't suck), Florida, a homecoming opponent, Georgia and Alabama on consecutive weekends in the 80's and 90's.

The game will never be the last or even the penultimate game of the year. It might get moved to a later date than where it is now (it has been the vagabond game on the schedule since division play began), but it will not get moved to anything in November.

7. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

'Pre-suck days'...man, I gotta start using that phrase more often!

8. col reb

col reb Founding Member

I say lets get the two best teams together and play for all the marbles at the end of the season.[/QUOTE]

If you lose at the start of the season, you can show how you changed...lose at the end............your arse is grass...............Your high level bowl game just dropped 180 degrees.....

9. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

I think it was when they bombed us and pulled the USA into the war! JAPS became a popular slogan after the first young american died for his country.

10. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

Whatchubeensmokin', boy? And the correct term is "Little brown brothers"! See "The Thin Red Line"! :rofl: