Rumors and reports indicate LSU is doing well in FB recruiting!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TNT, Jun 24, 2003.

1. TNT

TNT Founding Member

If one can believe, Brian West EVEN is reportedly returning as a walking on from MLB. Presumably he'd not count towards our total. UH HUH

High powered recruits in Texas/Mississippi/Florida/Alabammy are expressing "numero uno interest" in LSU. How you like that? Of course, with Saban....this is nothing new.

When Nick finds the combination of talent/character/academic he wants....look out SEC and BCS. UH HUH

It's definitely a CRYING SHAME we had Joe Boris Yeltsin Dean at the helm for 14 years. It was a blightful and dismal period. In retrospect, save for his self promoting bookkeeping, we'll view this as the TRULY DARKEST PERIOD IN LSU SPORTS HISTORY. It is unconscionable what was done to football and basketball. Wanna know something else? He would still have Dumbnardo, sweating and pursing his purple lips pondering over a bowl of pasta at his restaurant, at the helm. What was the BOS "fricking thinking" when they allowed this guy to eviscerate our sports? I have to give myself "credik", RIGHT MASTER TUWHO?, did I not howl in consternations and protest over the "Great Injustices/Incompetences-Hijinks" of Joe Boris? UH HUH Keep the "huzzahs down" but I did and I'm gonna say it till the day I can utter/type a word. What could have been? UH UH UH

2. Tuwho?

Tuwho? Banned Forever

TNT many of us will never ever forget that fateful night in Tiger Stadium when Joe Dean tried to start a fight with you! He tried to take the Bull by the horns and wound up getting TNTed--resigning.

Still trying to figure out how you managed to hide behind the well pruned garden variety mulberry bush and confront him though. Of course you still have not had the ability to corner Bengal Stan much less come close to trying to kick his ass after what Suzie did to you in public.

3. TNT

TNT Founding Member

Suzie's "ACT" was no embarassment for TNT!!

I often view the video and cannot help but chortle as you and Bengal Stan zipped up your pants in envy and shame! Suzie knows her Zucchinis SIR!! She also knows what's behind those Speedos! Suzie can spot "Snap Ons" a mile away. UH HUH!!

4. Ole War Skule

Ole War Skule Founding Member

TNT,
    You are a real moron. What brought you to this board anyway? Life has been so much better without your childish whining and complaining. Were you run off the Lair? Hopefully you'll suffer the same fate here.

Serioiusly, your posts are incredibly juvenille, go play somewhere else.

cheers

5. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

I couldn't agree more!! Of course, what can we expect....he seems to be friendly with too-too.

6. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

What?

7. J_Oats

J_Oats Founding Member

TNT's whole post left me confused and craving a popsicle.

8. TNT

TNT Founding Member

Friendly with "Too Too"???? LOLOL

:cool: I have NO idea who Too Too may be. Fuddermore...SIR...my brilliance is self generated. It cannot possibly gain lustre from wearing "G's" pumps nor Too Too's Tutu!

Ole War Skule.....I bet you're nothing else but Joe Boris' henchman and warlord. Even the staunchest had to cut their losses and run at his 11th hour. Give up the ghost and stop "feigning" institution-status. You AIN'T NUTIN but an OLD hound dog!! UH HUH

9. msully

msully Founding Member

Hey UH HUH you seem to think that this coach and this team will be the one . Tell me that after the 6th game UH HUH GEAUX TIGERS !!!

10. occstud

occstud Freshman

I've always liked you Denny..."It's Danny sir." Whatever.