Rumors flying again about Brady's firing......

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by peterkylesen, Mar 27, 2005.

1. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

ATTN: CRAWFISH -

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

what do you think is the worth of negative information of indeterminate truth value? what is the point?

have we not learned the value of rumors here?

3. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Ricky Williams to be named new LSU swimming & diving coach at a noon press conf.................

4. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

Oh. I always thought the story was how Charles Barkley threw a midget through a McDonald's plate glass window while yelling, "I like PB and jam!"

5. TigrinumMajor

TigrinumMajor Founding Member

No, no, no, Barkley spit on a guy at courtside because the guy was saying that Barkley ate too much McDonald's and then he threw another guy through a window because, well, because he could...

I never try to defend Barkley. He spouts off too much about things he knows nothing about. I think he is entertaining as a commentator, but God help us if Alabama ever elects him governor, as he claims he will run in 2012.

6. Carface

Carface What the...?

When they interviewed him during the halftime of the Auburn/VT game... that was the most asinine interview ever. He certainly does look like he's been to McDonalds alot lately.

7. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

SabanFan, there are TWO sources I gave you for Houston...So you telling me you refute two known sports media sources in the Baton Rouge area?

If you can't refute and prove it, I'll take the word of two people who are professed Brady supporters (I know Scott McKay personally, and he thinks the WORLD of Brady; Scrappy here on the site has said repeatedly that Brady is a personal and family friend).

So, two known Brady supporters corrboroate this story, and you still say it's not true?

Gimme a break...You know this guy has more skeletons than the kines department at LSU, and everyone else here does, too...Why do you constantly sweep it under the rug?

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Double and triple hearsay. The only valid source is someone who was there and then I want a source who was there to verify that the source was indeed there.

By the way. I didn't mention you in my post. Why do you assume everything is directed at you?

9. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Who on this forum is really a basketball insider that has posted info? Or football or baseball? Just wondering.

And an insider isn't someone who knows someone who knows someone. An insider is someone who is actually in the program itself or was actually on the bus, or in the locker room or gym.

10. col reb

col reb Founding Member

I've been inside Tiger stadium, PMAC, and the Box numerous times. Guess that makes me an "insider" on LSU info. :hihi: :geauxtige :thumb: