Rumors of Brady to the big 12

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mrgreen21, Mar 16, 2006.

1. LSUGOLFER

LSUGOLFER Founding Member

I dont hate Skip. He was a great coach. But thats just it, GREAT COACH, not AD.

2. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

wow I remember last year every one hated Brady. gosh looks like those people would be in here wanting him to go to the big ten. Where's the haters? :dis:

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Don't forget little vienna.

4. LSUGOLFER

Dont worry I sent the following email to the AD of Mizzu,

To whom it may concern,

John Brady is the greatest coach to ever coach at LSU. Please do not go after him because he is to good for your school. He is a perfect fit for our school. I will greatly appreciate you taking his name off the list of possible coaches for Missouri. I mean he has brought pride and fun to our program, which has been down in the dumps lately. Please sir, do not take away my coach and my friend John. He is all that LSU basketball has left.

Thanks for your time,
    signed:
    The biggest sarcastic/liar you have ever dealt with.
    Please take him, hell, I will pay you to do this.

5. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

I saw all those haters when I first came here during the Saban Fest. Then, everyone loved Brady. BBall starts this year, haters show up, then go away.

Almost everyone loves a winner.

6. CParso

CParso Founding Member

John Brady & Smoke Laval both have teams ranked at the top of the country right now.

7. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

This thread is simply hillarious!

8. BB

BB Founding Member

Yeah, every AD in the SEC is running circles around Skip. Just look around - the LSU Athletic Department is in the gutter.

What a joke some of you clowns are. There was a time when I loved this site. I stopped posting when the idiots finally outnumbered the fans with brains and reason.

Thankfully, most of you whiny, never-satisfied "fans" will never run a business or influence the world beyond internet sports forums. God-willing, you won't reproduce and the rest of us will be spared having to put up with another generation of over-critical, unsatisfied, insatiable dopes.

LSU has climbed the mountain and we are standing shoulder to shoulder with the collegiate ahtletic powerhouses in every corner of the country. Sorry the view isn't good enough for some of you. Ole Miss is always accepting applications and hoping for new fans.

9. LSUGOLFER

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

10. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

Why don't you go hang out on the AU forum oh let me guess you guy suck at every sport and you got to come over here and kiss all the LSU fans sacks. Look here chicken hawk if I want your opinion I will ask "hey chicken hawk what do you think about LSU's CJB?" Until then STFUB!