Rumsfeld

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by dallastigers, Feb 23, 2004.

1. phatcat

phatcat Founding Member

<you know the sites>

No, nitwit, that's what I have been telling you. Give me the sites where the good info is. I'm jonesin for some of that good unbiased, acceptable info. Quit holding out man. You've got the information, spread it around to the rest of us.

2. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

I gave them. You know them. You have even tried to quote some of them in your posts to me. You are hiding just like you do on this forum. Thinking you are not letting people know you are here.

3. dallastigers

Here is your quote that started it?

"All one has to do to educate oneself is look for mainstream articles regarding the Bush administration's neglect of terrorism prior to 9/11. The following is only one of many."

My response:
    "Someone's homepage for their earthlink service is really mainstream news. Just put links to the real stories.

You obviously did not read about Clinton's or his team's mistakes.

Lets just take your X-Files view on the news, isn't there a difference between 9 months of neglect and 8 years of neglect."

Then Yours:
    My responses with news sites:
    "I guess you ignored my CNN and NYTIMES links, and that the some of others were reviewing and/or posting parts of a book from a former WSJ reporter.

Can you even post a link not related to a homepage?"

another one
    "Here is one from the Post for you?

quote:
    Some top Clinton administration officials wanted to end the Kosovo war abruptly in the summer of 1999, at almost any cost, because the presidential campaign of then-Vice President Al Gore was about to begin, former NATO commander Gen. Wesley K. Clark says in his official papers.

"There were those in the White House who said, 'Hey, look, you gotta finish the bombing before the Fourth of July weekend. That's the start of the next presidential campaign season, so stop it. It doesn't matter what you do, just turn it off. You don't have to win this thing, let it lie,' " Clark said in a January 2000 interview with NATO's official historian, four months before leaving the post of supreme allied commander...
    These are the people you think were actually doing the best job possible against Osama????
    Washington Post link END Quote

You see I like to read the news not homepages."

another one
    "Still waiting from 02/25. You have seen the news I have used just on this thread alone- Post, CNN, writer from WSJ, NYTimes, WashTimes, .. etc, so go ahead."

I will let you figure it out film maker.

4. phatcat

phatcat Founding Member

<I gave them. You know them. >

Are you on crack?

Read this very carefully:

If you gave them I sure never saw that information.

If you gave them once, I assume you are capable of doing doing it again.

What sites am I allowed to quote?

I'm waiting...

5. dallastigers

I guess you did not read my post 6 minutes before this one. You just wasted 6 minutes that you could have been searching. They were all on this thread. You are just too enlightened to just read exactly where you are posting I guess.