Rumsfeld

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by dallastigers, Feb 23, 2004.

1. Erin Krohl

Erin Krohl Founding Member

What's with you? Prove what? what's with the canceling out votes statement -
    You must of missed part of my original post about how great a country this that we can all speak our opinion...

2. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

Right that is not what you meant to imply at all. Strange choice of words after 09/11.

If you meant "taken over" and "bully pulpit" that is what you should have used. Maybe it is you that needs to quit being slow to understand.

3. Erin Krohl

Oh please....poor choice of words, mea culpa.. can't you just move on? You have no idea how personally 9/11 impacted me so don't even go there.

4. dallastigers

Back up your statements. You are right this is America, and I can think you are making stuff up or misquoting it until you offer up something that gives others a chance to read it.

5. dallastigers

It effected us all. It was you that went there whether it was a poor choice of words or on purpose does not matter to me.

6. Erin Krohl

Well to "prove" it - order a copy of the show from Natl Geographic - that's the source .

I'm tired of wrestling words with you for now...

Geaux Tigers

7. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

The reason they get "tired" of wrestling with words Dallas is the lack of ability to back up statements. The have no real intellect themselves, it is all some form of propaganda they've been fed by the liberal media.

Their Rhetoric is gleaned from watching National Geograhic TV, a well know policitcal science source along the same lines as the New York Times. :dis: Anotherwords a liberal rag. You know I can really see now how Hitler convinced a whole nation to follow him. It's scary really these folks really buy into this propaganda BS the meida blitzs them with. It's Sad really. :dis:

8. Erin Krohl

Oh my, can you please define what you consider a liberal? Are you referring to the political party? Are you referring to anyone who is against your position? Are you referring to me? I know I don't like to be labeled, do you?

9. dallastigers

That is about as good an argument as you telling me "Well at least you'll know that I canceled your vote out come November."

10. phatcat

phatcat Founding Member

dallasgenius, you have opened my eyes

<The actual links instead of someone's homepage who picks and chooses what they put on it.>

OK, dallasgenius, very well articulated. Yes, the article was posted on an individualÕs website. You noticed that and thereby made us all proud. You were also absolutely correct in your assertion that they chose to post an unaltered article from Time Magazine at that site. You are obviously a little bit too thick, uh slick, for me to pull the wool over your eyes. Congratulations, you got me. I guess IÕll have to become a dittohead now. Can you ever forgive me for removing my head from my ass and reading the news?

<I guess you just ignored the rest of the post. What about Clinton's failures for 8 years?>

What ABOUT his failures for eight years? He handed the Bush administration eight years of hard earned lessens on terrorism in general and bin Laden in particular as well as a blueprint on who to go after, where they were, and how to go about eliminating them. The Bush administration simply ignored the problem, evidently hoping it would go away. After all, Ashcroft was very busy researching new and creative ways to take away our personal liberties, Rumsfeld was busy trying to find a war to get into with his new army, and Bush was busy chatting up his proposed missile defense system. Terrorism, no thank you, they had bigger fish to fry. The fact remains that after nine months of absolutely nothing being done to address terrorism by the Bush administration, and quite a few things being done to make it easier for Saudis to acquire visas, foreign terrorists for the first time in history successfully carried out a major terrorist attack on American soil. Of course, itÕs all clear to me now, CLINTON DID IT. Once again, dallasgenius, thank you for opening my eyes. With your incredible insight and communication skills, you will make a blameless republican finger pointer out of me yet.