Rumsfeld

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by dallastigers, Feb 23, 2004.

1. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

Re: dallasgenius, you have opened my eyes

How is "You obviously did not read about Clinton's or his team's mistakes." and "Lets just take your X-Files view on the news, isn't there a difference between 9 months of neglect and 8 years of neglect." and "What about Clinton's failures for 8 years?" blaming Clinton? You brought up Bush's failures before 09/11, which even if true seem extremely small in comparison to Clinton's.

Why didn't you quote my "Dude" in my sentence? It was an attempt to answer in the same left coast slang that you used in your post. Was this not appreciated? Is this not the type of articulation that suites you? These are quotes from your post aren't they? I did not want to go above the level you articulate so well with these statements.

"Originally posted by phatcat
    ... Dude, what the hell do you want? Tell me what mainstream publication you trust, and I will look up the same basic information there. ... I know it's scary, but please consider removing your nose from the present administration's ass long enough to take a look around you. *SHEESH*"

Anyway you still cannot provide those links and still do not read anyone else's that prove you wrong. Getting a little angry because your "truth" is falling apart, so you have to result to these types of comments. Is that all you've got? Eight years of hard earned lessons of refusing to take Osama when handed to him. Do you think that should have taken 8 years? What did he do after the first attack on the WTC? What about USS Cole? What about the attacks on our embassy? What about how he handled our Rangers in Somalia? How about ignoring a lead in 1999 on one of the hijackers? What happen after 09/11? Can you show some LSU pride and at least try? Thanks for recognizing my genius. By the way there are links in this thread for all this information.

2. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Are you taking Valuim and posting on the internet?

3. phatcat

phatcat Founding Member

Genius? uh... oh Sorry to burst your bubble, sparky, but that genius crack was just a little joke. Don't let it get you down, but you must actually be capable of articulating intelligent thoughts and formulating complete sentences before anyone will give you credit for even average intelligence much less elevate you to the genius level.

You know, for someone who is so adamant about requiring documentation from others for every comment, your sources are pretty suspiciously one sided and right leaning. The ultra conservative, right wing, Rev. Sun Yung Moon-owned Washington Times is a rather uninteresting source for an article that enthusiastically squeals high praises for your beloved Rummy. Gee, what a surprise. Couldn't you find anything in The Spotlight or The New York Post?

4. dallastigers

Oh thanks for educating me. I did not know this. I am so gullible. Wow I am not very phat either.

5. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

phatcat, REV Moon would own the new York Times or the Washington Post which would be more of a liberal slant. Communism is more closely related to BIG goverment, espoused by the DNC not the RNC. Get your basic party stances straight. you're about 400 clicks off center with your scope, you couldn't hit the broad side of a barn if you were in it with statements like that.

6. dallastigers

I guess you ignored my CNN and NYTIMES links, and that the some of others were reviewing and/or posting parts of a book from a former WSJ reporter.

Can you even post a link not related to a homepage?

7. dallastigers

Here is one from the Post for you?
    These are the people you think were actually doing the best job possible against Osama????
    Washington Post link

You see I like to read the news not homepages.

8. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

"As for all that other crap, not my problem."

SabanFan, that says it all right there! Couldn't be any more clear. What else would you expect from a W drone!
    There have been 2.8 million manufacturing jobs "outsourced" to foreign countries under the Bush administration. I wonder how many of those people are just "too lazy to get off their ass" and find work so good, caring and benevolent Republicans like you and W don't have to support them and their children!
    I guess you would put me in that category as well as I had to take an early disability retirement and draw SS because my former employer saw fit to make me work in a dangerous situation which caused me to have three major back surgeries and probably another. For my continued pain and suffering for the rest of my life, I got the grand sum of $80,000.00 . I'm 55 now. That's really gonna go a long way, ain't it?
    I guess I should be glad I got that, because one of your heroes, Frank Keating, was governor of the great state of Oklahome at the time. He was so caring that he wanted to practically do away with workmans comp completely. Yessir, us bums, we deserve every damn thing we get!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!

:geaux: :helmet: :lsug: :helmet: :geaux:

9. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

Everybody plays politics! Both parties are equally as guilty when it comes to this kind of crap, so it really neutralizes out. If the truth was admitted, the elephants and the donkeys are both out only for themselves and there ain't a whole lot of difference in them as far as the politicians are concerned. I really don't have much use for either of them, but like someone else said, I can stomach the donkeys easier than the elephants!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

:geaux: :lsug: :helmet: :geaux:

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I don't know your specific situation so I cannot comment on your disability, but, it sure as hell isn't Bush's fault. IF your employer forced you to work in a dangerous situation and IF that dangerous situation caused your injuries/surgeries, then you either got horrible legal advice for settling for $80,000, or others didn't quite see you as disabled as you say you are. I worked in insurance claims handling complex litigation cases for over 20 years, so please forgive my apparent cynicism.
    And... outsourcing manufacturing jobs to foreign countries has been going on for a lot longer than the beginning of the Bush Administration.