Rumsfeld

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by dallastigers, Feb 23, 2004.

1. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

I never said it was Bush's fault. My point was that this attitude of lazy people not working and getting a free handout from the government is bogus in most cases. And I had the best WC attorneys in the state of Oklahoma. With the Republican run government appointing Republican conservative business oriented judges and the Republican DOL head, WC and workplace safety for the working man in this state has been stripped to practically nothing. There is no such thing as work rehab here anymore. You are left to the mercy of the company as far as the drs. you use unless you have excellent representation, which I did.
    And I would say, never being able to work again and living in constant pain is a pretty severe disability.
    And as far as "outsourcing" going on before W came in, that doesnt justify the continuance of it. If he really was concerned, he would do something to stop it. Instead he wants to give tax breaks to companies to encourage it! And now he wants to give amnesty to all the illegal aliens in this country. So much for his regard for the law.
    Since we disagree on this, If we get to Omaha and I go, does this mean you aren't going to buy the food and beer now like you said?

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

We would be at the CWS, not the Democrat convention.

3. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

Is that why Clinton did not retaliate after attack on the USS Cole in OCT of 2000 about a month before the election?

4. phatcat

phatcat Founding Member

Is Clinton running in this election?

<Is that why Clinton did not retaliate after attack on the USS Cole in OCT of 2000 about a month before the election?>

Gee, maybe because he did not yet know who was responsible for the attack?

The two terrorists on the floating bomb weren't about to break under interrigation.

Are you the kinda guy who, when he walks out to his car in the morning and finds a broken window, runs back inside the house to grab his assault rifle and immediately begins shooting up the neighborhood?

No? Well evidently neither is Clinton.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Re: Is Clinton running in this election?

Just the ones I don't recognize.

6. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

Glad to see that the Tigers come first!!!
    btw.. It looks like I may have to have another fusion on my back so we'll just have to take a wait and see attitude. And since you were in the business, tell me what you would have rated a double fusion on the c3-c4 vertebrae and a 360 degree double fusion on the L4-L5 vertebrae and also a framinotomy-laminectomy on the lumbar vertebrae. How would you compensate for the pain of feeling like someone is thumping you in the nuts every waking minute and sleeping only 3-4 hrs a night, waking up from the pain every time you move? That's what I live with every day!

GEAUX TIGERS!!

7. dallastigers

Re: Is Clinton running in this election?

Film maker Clinton knew within a month. Try again. Besides I thought Clinton had 8 years of hard earned lessons on terrorism why would you think it would take any longer than this at the end of the 8th year of Clinton's mastery. Quote from a link already posted

8. dallastigers

Re: Wake up, dallastigers

Still waiting from 02/25. You have seen the news I have used just on this thread alone- Post, CNN, writer from WSJ, NYTimes, WashTimes, .. etc, so go ahead.

9. phatcat

phatcat Founding Member

What were you thinking?

http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/11/22/yemen.usa.reut/

Looks like only you and the CIA knew for a fact who the perpetrators of the attack on the USS Cole were, tough guy. What is your reasoning for not coming forward in a timely manner?

Could it possibly be partisan politics? Shame on you...

10. dallastigers

You post an article from Nov 2000. I guess you believe more has not come out since then. So if you post a writing before Columbus sailed that said the earth was flat are we just not supposed to look at the facts that have come out since. Did you not think I would check the date of the article?

Is this why you are just a film maker?