Rumsfeld

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by dallastigers, Feb 23, 2004.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

$750K to $1MM without the third surgery and not including economic losses. But I'm not a Work Comp guy. That's an estimate of the general damages in a tort action assuming liability. Other factors such as venue affect the value as well but it sounds like your story would have a lot of jury appeal if they liked you. I wouldn't recommend bashing the President on the witness stand. Too bad you didn't have a negligent 3rd party to go after. In Oklahoma, like most states, you would have to prove intentional injury in order to go against your employer.

2. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

Still waiting on this for your comments about Bush. Put down that plate, use the computer at the restaurant, and get to searching film maker.

3. phatcat

phatcat Founding Member

WTF are you raving about now, Dallas Ostrich?

Dude, are you a nitwit who's actually trying your best but failing to be able to make an intelligent post, or do you just play one on the internet?

I realize that it's a challenge for you with the obviously limited amount of brainpower you've been consigned to work with but FOCUS.

4. dallastigers

Re: WTF are you raving about now, Dallas Ostrich?

You told me 3 days ago you would come up with those mainstream news links, but I guess this stuff is all you have. :dis:

5. phatcat

phatcat Founding Member

ROTFLMAO

What I told you 3 days ago was that if you are too stupid to look things up on the internet, then I can't be held responsible.

The best I can do for you is to suggest that you look into remedial courses.

6. dallastigers

Re: Wake up, dallastigers

Actually this is what you said or did you just paste this from the homepage without using quotation marks.

7. phatcat

phatcat Founding Member

<Actually this is what you said or did you just paste this from the homepage without using quotation marks.>

Did I miss your reply where you posted the list of sites from which it is permissible to garner information in Dallasheadupmyassworld? If so please post it again. ;)

8. dallastigers

You must have, and besides that post I have been posting the sites that I look at and asking for other mainstream new sites ever since your offer.

You do not think anyone is actually going to buy this as why you have not done this yet???

You either can or you cannot, and so far we all know that you cannot.

9. phatcat

phatcat Founding Member

I am still waiting for your acceptable list. I don't see how we can continue this conversation until you aprove a list of sites for me.

10. dallastigers

What happen to your first defense of....
    Once what you actually said is proven you now try to make it look like I have not shown you the news I read or post from on this board.

You hide when you are on these boards, and now you are hiding behind this. The ball has been in your court, and you know the sites.

Are you even buying your excuse?