Rush the field...?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SyrTiger, Nov 1, 2010.

1. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

Act like you've been there before. What kind of inferiority complex would that show?

2. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Chicken !!!!! (You are hereby kicked out of the Abie Hoffmann fan club)
    :yelwink2:

3. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

the SEC is pretty serious about this now as well. i think the school is fined 25k first offense, 75k 2nd..... if you want to know just how serious try to find info about carolina students trying to rush field after bama.

one word: tasers.

1 person likes this.
  4. SyrTiger

SyrTiger ooo yea thats hot

Meh, by next semester LSU will have over $16,000 from me anyway. I could almost pay for it by myself. :D

5. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Out of curiosity, whats yer major?

6. SyrTiger

SyrTiger ooo yea thats hot

I'm taking business management for entrepreneurship. I already have a 2 year degree for automotive finished, so it will take only 3 years to get the business degree.

7. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

No doubt it would be a HUGE win. An unexpected win based on recent years but no way should fans rush the field. LSU might have fallen a bit but we arent far removed from the elite of college football. Sure, I might be a bit happier to beat scum bag Satan and knock him out the title picture but there is no need to rush the field. We are LSU, act like it.

8. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

The only way you would get there is from the student section because no one else in the rest of the stadium will be up for it and you'd better be in big numbers. Also word gets around pretty good to the administration so if it is a concerted effort there will be a ton of defense around the fences. We were pre-warned on both occasions that have happened since I've worked the games and contingencies are in place to thwart any tries at gaining access. I'd imagine I'll hear about this in our pre-game meeting Saturday. Good luck and have bail money ready :)

9. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

If you rush the field, I hope you're on your own and I'll be cheering on the cops. A mass rush of the field would be embarrassing. Of course, if you rush the field and make it, I'm sure it would be quite a rush. It's a forgivable dumb-ass moment. Hell, why not streak while your at it? Give us a show! Oil yourself down, you'll be harder to catch.

10. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

I don't always get the magnitude of a win by other teams, but this thread surprises me. Just two full seasons away from your second NC in a few years span. Same record, this year, ranked 10 in the BCS.

What it does say, it's not Ole Miss, nor Florida, or Auburn, or even the schizophrenic R-Kansas. The one and only, number one nemesis in the land of purple can only be, will only be, the Crimson Tide of Alabama.

I guess the safest goalpost in the world reside in Tuscaloosa.