Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

You know my position of trump...My statement was in direct response to your point of what does it matter...use of the fbi for political gain is a problem.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  2. Spankadelphia

Spankadelphia Freshman

the two government papers that I've seen regarding the claims about "hacking emails" are incredibly bad and full of obvious howlers...I also know of professional computer security firms that have dismissed them as confusing, inaccurate, and disorganized...this is s**t that was thrown together to convince journalists, who would also be impressed by bullshit claims about "17 intelligence agencies" ([​IMG] yeah like the coast guard...seriously)

then you get into the ridiculous super-hypocrisy of the United States of all countries whining (wrongly) about foreign governments interfering in its elections...this is like a whore accusing someone of cheating on her...one can only hope this will all one day be seen as the infamous, obscene bullshit artistry that it is

3. Spankadelphia

Spankadelphia Freshman

4. Spankadelphia

Spankadelphia Freshman

5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Rep. Maxine Waters: 'Impeachment Is About Whatever the Congress Says It Is'

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/cnsnewscom-staff/

Don't come here and tell me, ‘Maxine, you keep on doing what you do.’ But when you gonna give me some support?” she asked. “How many of you in your organizations have said, 'Impeach 45' ?”

Waters urged the crowd not to get hung up on what law to invoke in the impeachment process:

Impeachment is about whatever the Congress says it is. There is no law that dictates impeachment. What the Constitution says is “high crimes and misdemeanors,” and we define that

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Hate to say it but she's right. Ultimately it's a political act. Andrew Johnson was impeached on a trumped up charge of ignoring congress not broaching any law. He was almost convicted, all strictly political. Same with Clinton while he may have broken a law his impeachment was a political act. Nixon is the only president who broke enough serious laws to merit impeachment and he resigned.
    Now an argument can be made that Andrew Jackson committed an impeachable offense when he defied the Supreme Court. However he had the political strength to ride through it.
    Never delude yourself to think impeachment is a strictly legal act. It's politics at the highest level.

Now as far as Maxine the crooked idiot's plea; it is of no merit. IF Trump has committed an impeachable offense (he may or may not have) there is no traction in congress. She's either throwing raw meat to her fans or is too stupid to understand. Both could be true.

8. Spankadelphia

Spankadelphia Freshman

[​IMG]

Dear Lord: thank you for making our enemies ridiculous

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Putin is behind you dont drop the soap!