Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

false.

this is a weak, weak excuse of an answer, Pride.....even for you. you going to go all Clinton on us and ask us for a fucking definition? geez.....

that took exactly 48 hours to conduct and the director of the fbi has already said it was bull shit.

No, he just magically fails to omit our #1 political foe in the world from his scorn even though he belittles our allies without pause.

2. Tiger in NC

At some point you will have to drop the charade and realize that this isn't politics as usual.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Then provide facts. There isnt any......

Amazing you can't tell me what the "actual" collusion is.... SO in other words, you got nothing because a conversation is not collusion.

No it wasn't. We already got information that Trumps campaign members names were removed for some "reason".... Under Obama no less

Yea now he is our #1 political foe.... LOL OK..

Our #1 political foe is internal. Its the two party system.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

HAHAHAHAHA..

Clearly "national security" is just politics to you? LOL

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Sort of like you and @LSUpride123 sound just like @Tiger in NC et al defending HRC (sorry NC but it's true). You're defending Trump out of pride not clear eyed analysis. Sad really sad.

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Damn you've got me now. There isn't ain't no even any paths to to all them false claims.
    Do you even have a clue to the difference between a gnat like Iran and a potential existential threat like Russia? Who has enough nukes to make us glow? A country that is led by ragheaded religious idiots or a country ruled by a graduate of the KGB who has called the fall of the Soviet Union the greatest calamity of the 20th century?
    Do you know anything about Putin? He was trained to recruit tools for spying. Do you think Monafort doesn't have manifest weakness that exposes him to pressure or Flynn? There are likely more in Trump's entourage who are vulnerable.
    Red Dawn 2020 ???? Do you read anything? Look at the Ukraine where the Russians are amping the war. Look all over Europe where they are increasingly aggressive. Russia is a very real threat.
    I didn't say Trump was weak. I said Putin would take advantage of weakness. If he has any leverage over DT it's a problem. That or if Trump is too prideful or stupid to recognize Putin for what he is. BTW molly whipping the incompetents in the Republican primaries or the hag in the general is meaningless. We'll see how tough he in in the real world.
    I don't hate Trump....I just recognize him for what he is. Way over his skis and out of control.

Tiger in NC and GiantDuckFan like this.
  7. Tiger in NC

okay, well I'm done with you because you have no interest in the truth and I'm not going to continue debating with you when facts mean nothing.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  8. Tiger in NC

except that I was correct, Winston, that she was not guilty of anything criminal. Careless, yes, but not criminal. The FBI conducted a thorough investigation and this was their finding. I realize you don't like HRC and I'm not really a fan myself. But preferences aside she was absolved of anything with criminal or treasonous intent. Funny to think that Comey got rid of Clinton and he might just help us get rid of Trump too!

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Except I listed facts in the case of HRC.

Or if anyone wants to step up tot he plate and tell me how a conversation is collusion, I am all ears.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You haven't posted any truth. Like always, you spout nonsense and run.