Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Paragraphs are cool you know. Use them.

When was the last time Russia used a nuke?

Do you honestly fucking think someone is going to Nuke the US? You might be dumber than said country.

I mean seriously. What is up with this irrational fear?

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Trump was in no way my choice when it all began but I found it entertaining to see just how long he would be able to hang in there before some other Republican seized the nomination from him. The whole process has exposed just how fucked up the system is on both sides. In a country of over 300 million people are Trump vs HRC the best we can come up with?

While his continuation of his bombastic style and tweets is disappointing, no matter what you think of him the has been under attack from the minute he was elected by leftist wackos and their media minions, so that kind of made me root for the underdog. I don't believe that Trump himself had any part of any illegal shenanigans with the Russians but some on his campaign staff may have. If an investigation finds there is reason to prosecute them then do it. But do it in court, not in the media.

I doubt that Trump fears Putin or is intimidated by him in any way, but for Trump to publicly name Putin as one of the "Axis of Evil" or some such wouldn't do any good and despite the fact that Putin is a thug he is a thug who controls a massive nuclear arsenal. At some point Trump will have to stand up to him and say "your not doing that shit on my watch" and back it up with strong actions instead of just words. The more Putin gets away with the more likely it is that we will at some point have a war with the Russians so draw the line now. Will Trump do that? I don't know. In a way Trump reminds me of Jerry Jones. Just because Jones was rich enough to buy the Cowboys doesn't mean he knows his ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to acting as his own general manager and director of player personnel Result: The Cowboys haven't won a playoff game since the Jimmy Johnson era/Barry Switzer. Will Trump ever learn to hire good people and heed their advice and let them do the jobs they are qualified for? Again, I don't know.

Winston1 likes this.
  3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Well said @Bengal B I agree with much of your analysis and yes he's been under constant attack. Unfortunately too much is deserved more by what he's not doing though. He isn't doing his job but is distracted by his emotions and need to be right and unquestioned on every little thing. There are some of his proposed policies I like. His authorization of the Keystone pipeline and cheerleading for jobs are good. I like many of his appointments but it seems he's not listening to the adults Mattis, Pompeo, Nicky Halley but to the nihilistic Bannon and thug Miller. I like the idea of extreme vetting but his poor implementation has crippled it.
    His faults are destroying any positive work. Every time he does something positive he follows it by shooting himself in the foot several times.
    That's not the way to run a business....or presidency.

Bengal B likes this.
  4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

He's a fucking con man.

mobius481 likes this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

200w-1.gif

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

@Kikicaca Every once in a while I look at one of your posts to see if it was right to ignore you. You know each time I'm more convinced you have nothing to add to a conversation. Have you lost your ability to write? All I see are idiotic memes or pictures in them. You are Moe!

7. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

no he isn't,.. sometimes Moe was funny.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
    tirk, Winston1 and BAY0U BENGAL like this.
  8. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I will answer you when I have more time.

9. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

The FBI and the other intel agencies have been very clear that it is an ongoing investigation and, therefore, they have been understandably tight lipped about what they have. You listed your own set of facts in the case of HRC, which inevitably were proven wrong on the day that the Director of the FBI announced that although careless, she committed no crime. I am sure you will say that you know everything about information security and blah, blah, blah, but in the real world she committed no crime.

If all they had done was hold conversations then there wouldn't be an ongoing FBI investigation, especially not one that has been ongoing for the past 8 months. My gut feeling is that this is likely related to Manafort, Flynn or Roger Stone. Whether Trump was involved or had knowledge of it is another thing. We'll see what the investigation concludes....same thing I said about HRC.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No, I posted US law. I was on record saying they would never charge her. Too much classified information would have to be released. SAP data is THAT serious.

This is the part that turns me off to you the most. You lack intellectual honesty. I outlined it, I posted facts that outlined it, Classified information is on spectate systems and it takes a PHYSICAL act to remove the data. It is designed as such. It is 100% impossible to email a classified email to a non-secure network. It is literally two different "wires".

Not once have you ever acknowledge that. You went to your typical liberal stance and attacked my credibility, the credibility of US law, and the credibility of DOD directives.

Keep hiding behind your keyboard.