Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

My God man, how long does this have to go, how many more stories about how this is all a bunch of cooked up liberal books do you have to read before you realize there was no collusion? You and ol Robbie may be the only ones that haven't realized this yet.

Well, and @Rex and our admiral nimrod

HalloweenRun likes this.
  2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

?????? Don’t know what liberal books you talk’n bout Willis! Why don’t you wait till Mueller publishes his findings and look at the evidence not speculation from either side? It’s one thing to comment on items as they pass.....it’s another to draw conclusions when there’s little of real import to use. BTW who’s Robbie?

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Trump needs to prove a negative. Good thinking Winston.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Look you hate Trump you are a fake centrist go ahead and admit you are a liberal. For all my faults eveyone knows who I am, a staunch conservative. Anyone with one brain cell can see this so called investigation is a set up.

5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

GOP senator on Trump, state of politics: 'We may have hit bottom'
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/23/poli...mencement-donald-trump-white-house/index.html

"Not to be unpleasant, but I do bring news from our nation's capital. First, the good news: Your national leadership is ... not good, at all". "Our presidency has been debased. By a figure who has a seemingly bottomless appetite for destruction and division. And only a passing familiarity with how the Constitution works."

"Now, you might reasonably ask, where is the good news in that? Well, simply put: We may have hit bottom. Oh, and that's also the bad news. In a rare convergence, the good news and bad news are the same: Our leadership is not good, but it probably can't get much worse."

Last edited: May 25, 2018
  6. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

The pendulum will simply swing back the other way. And we end up with the the other side of the coin.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Hate’s such an emotional word caca and I understand you’re an emotional man. However I don hate Trump. I don’t like what he is doing to the presidency and many of his positions. I know he’s not a conservative by any stretch of the term.
    I support some of his actions and defended him in instances like this. So how can you say I hate him?
    Hate is a personal term that should be reserved for someone you know personally.
    The closest I come to hating a politician is my distaste, disgust and distain of HRC followed by Obama.
    Finally I tell you once again I follow the principles of Ronald Reagan who would have been horrified and disgusted by the the Republican Party under Trump.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Its exhasting trying to understand you. OK so you dont HATE Trump I am assuming you have distain for him because of your precieved awful personal flaws which I dont see. However you said in your words "he’s not a conservative by any stretch of the term" correct? So what has he done politically so far that is not conservative? So for the benefit of us conservatives here on this blog tell us what is so unconservative about what Trump has done politically. Do this without your personal distain for him keeping it strictly on politics. I would really like to know that.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Hey 02_small.jpg re-attach your right wing you are flying in circles again. So you are using as evidence that we "hit bottom" opinions of Jeff Flake, Jeff Flake? This is who you side with? You got to be freaking kidding me.

"Why I oughta" 200w-1.gif

10. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I remain astounded how all of us can observe the same facts, or, the same lies, yet draw such a different set of conclusions.

GiantDuckFan, Winston1 and el005639 like this.