Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

OMG! From now on I will consult thee (you) oh mighty Winston as to whats funny and whats not. In fact I will consult you not only here but life in general. How I have gotten through life without your wise consul is amazing. First consul; I am on the top of the Pumphouse run on Aspen mountain and its 3:30 pm should I ski the mogul section of the run or not?

3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Yes you did and she was cleared of violating that very law by the FBI and the Justice Department. I don't know how much more clear it can be that you were wrong. Regardless it's immaterial to this case.

They did not charge her because, as Comey said, she was careless but showed no malicious intent, which would have been required in order for the FBI to recommend charges be filed by the Justice Department. This was all in Comey's press conference but I suppose you've chosen to pay no attention to those facts.

Poor me.

You lack intellect.

Why on earth would I acknowledge something that isn't factual? Should I recognize this because you say so? Because no where else is there evidence to support your assertions. No other legal expert, not the FBI, not the Justice Department, NO ONE.....agrees with you. Yet you want me to acknowledge your stubborn ignorance. Nice try Nancy.....

I did indeed attack your credibility because you were wrong. I never attacked the US law or the credibility of DOD directives because the law enforcement agencies who interpret those directives decided that there wasn't enough evidence and "no reasonable prosecutor" would file charges in this case. You aren't arguing with me on this pal, you are arguing with legal experts and the very agency tasked with enforcing the laws you claim make HRC guilty.

4. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I agree with all of this. However, I don't see how Trump can complain about unfair attacks with a straight face. Is there anyone he hasn't blow torch roasted at some point? Including people he needs to help him get his shit done now.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No, Comey even stated laws were broken. It was a "decision" not to prosecute.

In the matter of two paragraphs you have already contradicted yourself. Comey FOUND classified information in violation of US law. What they decided was that it was not "malicious" which isn't even outlined in the law.

Second you refer to Comey on intent. While they didnt "intend" to break the law as he so stated, they did..... IN PLAIN ENGLISH.... LOl and you attack my intellect.

Most liberals only care about their side.

Most liberals attack the intellect of their opponent.

It is factual in every definition of the law. Classified information was found. HRC testified no classified information was sent or received. He actually testified on that. It was proven false. By Comey who you cite. Just as she lied about deleting "work" emails.

I quoted US law and DOD directives. Attacking that is attacking them. You just assumed they were wrong because I said it.

Again, you go back to "no reasonable prosecutor", I made the prediction before you they wouldn't charge her. That was NEVER my case.

Your case on this has always been weak. They didn't Prosecute Old Bill either. The act of bringing charges or not has nothing to do with actions thereof. If HRC was black or Obama, she would be in Jail most likely.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  6. kluke

kluke Founding Member

That's not how it works. Nukes are all about the threat.
    If North Korea used a nuclear weapon on us or our allies would we hesitate to answer in kind to keep them from using more? Absolutely not - we would light them up in a minute if they first used nukes just because we would have an excuse to take them out.

If Russia used a small nuclear nuke on Japan military assets and grabbed all the neighboring islands to the disputed Kuril Islands we we hesitate to answer in kind. Absolutely - we are not likely to risk even the slightest chance of any nuclear exchange of any size with Russia.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Lol we would be required to respond and it would be matched with nukes gobally.

Don't think for a second anyone can launch any kind of nuke today without a chain reaction.

The defense systems would immediately intercept.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aegis_Ballistic_Missile_Defense_System

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  8. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Actually they can, but the country would pay a huge price economically and diplomatically. And the leadership would be forced out - but its highly unlikely a general nuclear exchange would kick off.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It wouldn't get off.

Not a single country on this planet can launch without us knowing. And in all critical areas defense systems are in place.

Russia would have to launch an array to get them through.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

They have an array and some would get through. We have an array and more of ours would get through than theirs. We win. Now kiss your ass goodbye.