Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

droolingidiot.gif
    I believe Hillary is totally innocent EEEEEEEEEEE!

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

And you honestly think that this one agent is solely responsible for declaring Clinton's innocence? That's absurd. Here is a link to an article about the matter that makes clear that is not the case....
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ousted...robe-softened-language-in-clinton-email-case/
    Sources also said any public statement is crafted by several different people, and it takes a consensus to craft any statement at the FBI.
    So what you are essentially claiming is that the entirety of the FBI or at least the 15 or so agents who were working on this investigation were all dirty and conspired to clear Clinton. Let me ask you this: Was it also part of this sinister plan when Comey came out a week or two before the election and said they were re-opening the investigation? Because that was blatantly helpful to Clinton.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I am telling you what he did. It’s a fact. The investigation will let us know more.

4. Tiger in NC

You are just following the Trump argument that because we can't tell you every little detail about every little thing that Trump did or didn't do, then all of this must be made up. It's a convenient argument and one easily made right now because Mueller is running a tight ship without leaks. That said, this argument is only good until Mueller reveals the results of his investigation.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Just 1 thing? Pretty please. One crime. Just one that is proven.

6. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

That’s why I said “should.”

7. Tiger in NC

I understand you were stating your opinion but in this particular case we have facts so opinion is irrelevant unless you are a lawyer and have further evidence that Clinton was/is guilty and can prove it in a court of law. People have been saying this about the Clinton's for the past 25 years or so. Let me be clear that I am not a fan of the Clinton's but it is also important to note that guilt or innocence in our legal system is not dependent upon whether we like someone or not.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I think this post sums up where you lose credibility here. We do have evidence. Comey even said as much.

We also have evidence of the FBI changing the wording as to not charge because the particular meaning of said world would justify charges.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

P
    As soon as the first letter of classified material was found on her private server, that was all the evidence needed for conviction. Why the FBI chose to ignore that really simple fact is beyond me.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You sure about that? Because that isn't really clear in what you say as of late...