Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Just makes those that attack him at every opportunity look really silly. @LaSalleAve can say what he wants and be wrong as usual (politically) but barry never had to deal with anything like this.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

This board saying is wrong politically lets me know how right I am. Barry never had to deal with what?

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

The amount of crap trump has to deal with

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

99% of that crap is self generated and self inflicted. His actions to increase divisions between our citizens is as bad as what Barry Soweto Obama did.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

images-31.jpeg

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

That ought to be your tag line caca....you know nothing.

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

No.

"The media’s coverage of President Trump has been overwhelmingly negative, more than three times more critical than the initial coverage of former President Barack Obama and twice that of former Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton.

The Pew Research Center said that the early coverage of Trump was 62 percent negative. By comparison, Obama’s coverage was just 20 percent negative.

“About six-in-ten stories on Trump’s early days in office had a negative assessment, about three times more than in early coverage for Obama and roughly twice that of Bush and Clinton. Coverage of Trump’s early time in office moved further away from a focus on the policy agenda and more toward character and leadership,” said Pew."

This was from the beginning.....way before there was anything to "judge" him on. It's only gotten worse. Give me 3 specific ACTIONS he has taken to increase division between citizens?

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Do I really need to? A president’s role is to lead the whole country not just the part that agrees with him. That was part of his predecessor’s problem. Barry was as divisive just better spoken. Again I don’t understand why people forgives execrable behavior in him that they condem in Barry and HRC or Billy C. Trump hasn’t even attempted to heal the divisions in our country. He’s has tried to take advantage of them for his own benefit.

As to how he has been devisive.....How about calling Latino immigrants animals numerous times. His words and actions after Charlottesville last years. His continuing denigration of anyone and everyone who disagrees with him in the slightest. His continuing attacks on the press (yes there’re as negative as you say). His attacks on his own Attorney General.
    Just about every speech he makes is negative and attacking. His actions to inhibit and reverse LEGAL immigration. His attacks on Harley Davidson and other companies that don’t bend to his wishes. Do you need any more?
    How can you honestly say he’s been anything but divisive? He’s a small man who can only make himself feel better by demeaning others.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    HalloweenRun and LSUTiga like this.
  10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

That shtick is getting old. Still effective with his base though, so I doubt it goes away.

He's no more divisive than what Nosama was. Tables are turned now. His lack of words after Charlottesville are on par with Nosama's after Ferguson and several other mouth-shut on attacks against LEO. At least we no longer have animals rioting in the streets- burning innocent people's businesses.

As far as the press, fuck the press. He can't bag on em enough.