Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

[​IMG]
    not gunna,.. I like the spirit fingers though

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I won't hear the message for a few reasons. Let's remember, the media held their own little "love me" day a few weeks back because they felt under attack by Trump for being unprofessional....and all the other things he's called them. We're talking the New York Times here. The paper that recently hired an anti-white racist to their editorial staff.

"Sarah Jeong, who will be joining the New York Times editorial board in September, has expressed open disdain for white people in numerous tweets sent between 2013 and 2015.

Jeong’s Twitter account is replete with racial insults against white people, whom she has described as “groveling goblins,” “bullshit,” “miserable,” and “dogs.”

“Dumba** f***ing white people marking up the internet with their opinions like dogs pissing on fire hydrants,” Jeong wrote in November 2014. “Are white people genetically predisposed to burn faster un the sun, thus logically being only fit to live underground like groveling goblins,” she wrote a month later.

Jill Abramson, their recently departed executive editor, called the paper "narcissistic" and "needing a course correction". This is the same paper that profiled their own reporter, Ali Watkins, including details of Watkins' sex life without fully examining her journalistic role at the paper.

"Watkins recently had her communications seized by the Trump administration. The seizure came amid her years-long romantic relationship with a senior staffer on the Senate Intelligence Committee, which she reported on for years. The staffer, James Wolfe, has been charged with lying to federal investigators about his communications with reporters, including Watkins."

The NY Times is partner in the satirical TV show The Weekly. That's not news, that's entertainment, and the Times is showing an increasing interest in themselves and not honest reporting.

So now we have a National Enquirer-worthy piece that they CLAIM is from a White House insider. They CLAIM they know who it is. Unless or until they or this alleged person is willing to put the name out there, I don't believe it's accuracy or it's legitimacy. As far as I'm concerned, the author could well be Jeong. The lesson of Sir Thomas More is applicable in this case....too bad this "author" probably never heard of him.

3. GiantDuckFan

Yeah, but the NY Times headlines are by far the juiciest, for a Trump hater like me, that's the place to be.

4. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

There is litteraly no reason i can think of why the person would not agree to be on record. They would instantly be the most popular person on the left. they could write a book and make a killing.

5. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Maybe it is the Russians. Don't they hold a senior level position in the administration?

6. GiantDuckFan

isn't Ivanka a Russian name?

7. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Perhaps.

I don't think that the NYT would risk the complete loss of credibility to pen the article and put it forward. I question the level of "seniority" the person has. We will know who this person is sooner or later. The author will not be able to hold up to the scrutiny. Someone will out the person.

8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Trump has the backing of Kim Jong Un. Scratch him off the suspect list.

[​IMG]Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Kim Jong Un of North Korea proclaims “unwavering faith in President Trump.” Thank you to Chairman Kim. We will get it done together!

3:58 AM - 6 Sep 2018

kcal and GiantDuckFan like this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

It's Ivanka!

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

We are wasting time lets get Clouseau on the case it will be "solveded" quickly
    Sinister Forces at Work.jpg
    "There are sinister forces at work here"