Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

SHOCKING! not.

2. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

"new" strzok text?? .... or is it more likely you mean Strzok text that was deliberately hid or ignored for the purpose of protecting the deep state?

APPTiger likes this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Oh how the tune has changed.

Trump had to prove innocence based on a lie, illegal spying, and illegal warrants and this orange bastard had to prove it to the world and you sit here and lecture me.

Go sit on a pole and drink your wine...

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Actually this is the thread I started and pretty much fits with what I have always said. It’s the thread starter.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yea. You supported an investigation based on lies. We have already established your uh, hypocrisy. There was zero factual evidence to start that 4 year shit show.

Excuse me while I 100% support any effort for Trump and his team to throw this shit in your face.

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

No there was enough “smoke” to justify an investigation. There was the meeting at Trump Tower with the Russian spy/lawyer, Trump actually asked the Russians to release more emails in many campaign speeches, Trump owes money to the Russians and other items I can’t remember that Trump jr, Manafort were involved with.
    Did it prove true? No but there was plenty of justifiable reasons to ask MUCH more than the flimsy nothing you all are pushing.

7. USAFRet66.86

USAFRet66.86 COTiger is cool

If, and that's a big if, Trump Jr were involved that pales in comparison with what Biden's corrupt, crime committing son has done. And yea, that's front page news on CNN & MSNBC. NOT!!! Let's see you & the liberal clown from NC try to defend that punks actions.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No there wasn’t. A bank loan? Are you serious?

The meeting? You mean the set up meeting?

These two things are your justification for trying to unseat an elected president and NOW, you have a problem?

I just love how you always post about your moral high-ground and your principles; that is until it comes to giving Trump a fair shake. You are a coward. You are a fake and a hypocrite.

You can’t reconcile your need for “Truth” then and blind-eyes of today.

9. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Trump was sarcastically joking. He even said so a couple of times. I saw it the first time and it was obviously a joke. State media made it a plea for collusion. Apparently you think it is okay for Democrat politicians to give favors to or vote money to foreign entities and then have them funnel it back to them through foundations, campaign contributions to PAC's or directly to family members. Might not be technically illegal but it is corrupt as hell. You think there is no smoke with any of this but there was plenty with Trump????? Your either have a bad case of TDS or you're not being intellectually honest with yourself, maybe both.

10. USAFRet66.86

USAFRet66.86 COTiger is cool

I'll bet $1,000 on both.