Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So then can you point me to the single link that started this investigation? Thats all I ask. The 1st issue that brought this up. Do you even know what it is?

Can you even articulate why the "investigation" started in the summer of 2016?

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

lazy bones, do your own research, maybe you'll learn something. Tell me what all the allegations are,.. not Trump's spin, just the facts Jack.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Thats what I thought. What Anderson Cooper isn't pulling butt-plugs out on TV for you to get your information right now?

Thats the real problem, when confronted you cant form an original thought to save your life. Good at posting links though.

Fuck man, when you cant even show up for the debate; you lose. Period.

4. GiantDuckFan

So what you're saying is, you don't know what Trump's being investigated over,.. That's what I thought.

And what debate?.. you haven't said anything pertinent to the subject,.. Period.

Last edited: May 13, 2017
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No I need to know your starting point before this can continue. If you can't articulate how this all started, then we cant have a conversation, because thus far, you have done nothing but post CNN links.

Do you know what started it? I do. If you know this answer, then we can have an objective conversation.

6. GiantDuckFan

Not just CNN, there's been,.. Wall Street Journal links, New York Times links, Washington Post links, FOX News links, BBC links, a Mother Jones link too, and lots of others.

I'd have to look it up, but how it started isn't really that important,.. like they say "Watergate started as a 3rd rate burglary", what's important is what it's grown into.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Here something Pride. You need to read this article from The National Review, not exactly left wing media. http://amp.nationalreview.com/g-fil...y-debacle-fbi-director-fired-certified-letter Read it and open your eyes. No matter what Trump did with Russia and I believe there's more than rumors, he's incompetent and not fit for the job. He's a huckster who can sell himself but is not equipped to run a city much less the country.
    The more you get sucked in the worse it will be when the house of cards comes tumbling down. Have some pride Pride. Don't defend the indefensible (I think I told @Tiger in NC and other lib the same about Obama and HRC) recognize Trump for what he is and drop him.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I'm not sure how many more times I have to say it was a choice between HRC and Trump.

I don't care if he quits tomorrow he served his purpose. However the longer he stays In power, the weaker the establishment gets and the better off we all are.

Trump is nor more incompetent than the snakes that already run the country. It's like you fools would seriously rather some well spoken liar so you can sleep at night.

The GOP suffers the same problem the Libs do. It's called delusion.

The gigs is up. Trump is the 1st. Won't be the last.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Here you're tinfoil hat you libtard jackass. Trump has done more in 100 days to help this country than than Clinton and Obama did to try to destroy it.

I am insane.jpg

10. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Boy you're really getting the miles out of that, aren't you?

GiantDuckFan likes this.