Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So I have read that. Can YOU tell me what YOU think is the link?

Are visits to Russia bad now? Sitting next to Russia people bad? Is that what we condemn?

I mean that entire thing is bullshit and you guys call me a lemming.

McCabe even said the following was false, yet the POST runs it:

May 10, 2017 | A day after Trump fires Comey, The Washington Post reports that the former FBI director sought more money and resources for the Russia investigation. Read more

May 15, 2017 | The Post reports that Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State. Read more

Yet McMasters said the highlighted is not true, but you guys believe who again?

Too add, the POST cites BUZZFEED..... buzzfeed.

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Look, it's clear you will only believe what the White House tells you,.. there is a ton of information in the link I posted which should make you think,.. but no, you wave your hand and declare it all bullshit, I doubt you read one percent of it. No one is as blind as he who refuses to see

On the other hand, when a report came out saying Trump shared highly classified information with the Russian Ambassador,.. you denied it, scoffing that the information in that report was unconfirmed,.. but now that Trump himself has confirmed it. You wave that off too, accepting a White House tweet, which basically says, "don't worry about it" as good enough reason to declare the issue debunked. Come to your senses man, wipe the shit out of your eyes.

[​IMG]

Here’s what we know so far about Team Trump’s ties to Russian interests
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/trump-russia/?utm_term=.28d4f0013a68

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No, there are 3 organizations investigating that haven't found anything yet. So now they want tax returns. Odd.

Even still, I will believe their conclusions over CLAIMS by YOU or any other proven LEFT WING outlet.

Just as I accepted the HRC results. Well in fact, I made the claim before the FBI said anything they wouldn't charge her.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

And I didnt scoff at shit or DENY he leaked classified info. I asked a question as to what was leaked.

You guys seriously need to learn to read.

Unlike you guys, I let all sides make their case before I judge. You might try it sometime.

5. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

It would be refreshing, just one, for Democrats and Republicans to act and respond like Americans rather than political hacks. It's always the same, predictable and consistent. Dems are haters, GOP are defenders.

Winston1 and Bengal B like this.
  6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

It's fucking hilarious when they say shit like put America before party. Democrats are saying this to Republicans right now, if the shoe were on the other foot, Democrats wouldn't put country over party. Hell had they done that last year maybe we would have President Sanders.

But then again I also believe if all of this shit were going on with hillary as President, there would already be impeachment hearings.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

8. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Bull Shit. You were NOT objectively awaiting a result for the Clinton investigation. You were on the "Lock her up!" bandwagon all along.

9. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

About 8 months ago the GOP were the haters and the Dems were the defenders so this see saw goes up and down both ways. That said, I see Republicans slowly starting to abandon Trump as they come to the realization, through the constant flood of revelations, that he is toxic. House Republicans will start abandoning him in droves the closer we get to 2018 and the midterms. I suspect Senators will follow accordingly.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Prove it. I made the claim she would never be prosecuted. You can go back and look.

But you won't because you are a liar.