Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Amen Brother

Tiger in NC likes this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Are they? I think they did the world a fucking favor.
    Did they? You still can't give me one single example of how they did this, what they did, who did it? You have no idea. You are running with some wild ass idea fed to you by a media circus that is so fucking pissed off that Trump won they will say anything to make themselves feel better.
    There was no collusion and the Russians aren't responsible for anything other than Vodka. Move along now.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  3. shane0911

and @Winston1 of course we deserve better. We have all been saying that for the last few decades. I'd take years of Trump over a single day of that bitch and that will never change

4. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

If you guys try putting the numbers to it, you pretty quickly realize how insignificant the so called "Russian Meddling" turned out to be.

I hate to be prescriptive, but my dismissal of meddling is not that it did not happen, or that it is not bad, but that it was ineffective.

Mind Exercise

Fill in the blanks, see what I mean. You certainly dont need to post, I am surely not going to.
    What do you THINK. I know no one knows!
    Factor % Contributing to defeat
    Past record and investigations
    Inept handling of classified material
    Hacked email disclosure
    Personality
    Comey's summer letter
    Comey's fall letter
    Russian "fake"news
    Poor campaign style
    Poor campaign message

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    Bayou Tiger and LSUpride123 like this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Who cheered? We already knew she was a shit-bag long before wikileaks. There are tons of shit on her pre-wikileaks.

No doubt? Who then? Polling was wrong because Trump supporters were called every name under the sun by the left and the media. It was consistently proven the polls were always left leaning and had bias.

The "info" changed no more votes than the leftist medias fake news attacks and ad-hominem attacks on Trump daily.

"However that DOES NOT EXCUSE conspiring with A Russians to keep her out." FIFY

Well it is normal. I mean, we as the US have set that precedent, well England before us. Maybe it would be better if Russia just took out candidates they didnt like. You know, like we do in the middle East. We have completely fucked up an entire region and YOU have the gall to act like this is some travesty when another country tries to gain influence.

Shut up Nancy.

Rather than engage? Say that to the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA chants all day.

You deserve better? Ha. We raised these shitheads in this country. A bunch of self entitled spoiled brats running the show. We are getting what we deserve alright.

6. GiantDuckFan

7. shane0911

Eww

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

9. GiantDuckFan

Both dirty Dems and rotten Repubs are going to fry due to this investigation, as they should.

123, do you have a double standard?. You deny credibility to the press, Congress, our Intelligence Agencies, when it comes to allegations against Trump. Do you demand the same level of proof when the allegations are against Democrats.

Tiger in NC and Winston1 like this.
  10. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Why not let this play out through the judicial process? But we all know that ain't gunna happen. The media will turn this into a 3 ring circus just like they do everything else.