Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Did I say this was fact? I said the plug has been pulled. It has. Not sure what point you are trying to make.

I didnt post this link and then say "Obama colluded". You have an odd definition of what constitutes an allegation against a person. The link doesn't even name the "person".

In fact, i have post history saying this would backfire on the Dems before it was over. There is a search function you lazy ass.

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Media circus means giant ad revenues.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  3. GiantDuckFan

Did I say, that you said the link was fact? My question was, do you demand the same level of proof against democrats? You seem to believe nothing against Trump.

Did your lazy ass even read your own link?.. this "person" was named,.."Nunes’ letter appears to make reference to Power as the official who made “hundreds” of requests.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

How is that a question? Some sort of gotcha? Funny thing is, you single handly just made my point on all your "Russia" stories.

To answer, obviously yes.

My God you cannot be that dumb. The allegations for the person who "un-maksed" where NOT NAMED. Nunes is the one reporting it...... Jesus.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. GiantDuckFan

Sure I can.

Duck football camp opens Monday, woooo

LSUpride123 likes this.
  6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Trump wants this thread to stop. Please return to the transgender military thread and continue to argue. Mother Russia can wait for another time.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Which is why trump should say that everyone testifying or interviewing or whatever will be testifying beginning at 8 pm central on all major networks 7 nights a week until America finally demands that it gets this business done. Schiff may run for president with auntie Maxine as his running mate if they can keep it going for the next 2 yrs or so

8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I deny credibility to fake news. I am afraid it has become laborious and an intellectual challenge to understand what is happening. I also deny any and all credibility to unvetted, unedited social media sites. What are people thinking?

I read, and pay for, WAPO, NYT, WSJ. I watch MSNBC and ABC News. That hardly fits denying credibility bility of the press. I do think, that anyone using one source does not have a very good perspective and are prone to being misled. Don't watch FoxNews, never have and never will just so I san make that statement!

The Congress: Yeah I view that group with utter contempt. I worked with the Congress for seven years. Up close and personal, they come off as poorly as they do on tv and the news.

Intel agencies. I was in Intel for 11 years, some of that time working for Jim Clapper. If the Intel agencies say the Russians leaked hacked emails, you can take it to the bank. However, from what I have seen, that is about as far as Intel goes. Clapper has been emphatic that no votes were changed. I am all for a rigorous investigation of the allegations toward Trump, but I doubt press coverage will be the same, based on either outcome.

There is no doubt in my mind I require the same evidence when forming a judgement on a democrat.

"allegations against Trump": Having trouble with that one. I think Trump is a total disaster, the second worse candidate ever. And worst president, ever. My posts here reflect that. Consistently.

The reason I feel strongly about factors affecting the election is that as I sit here many Dems won't face the reality of the election loss. It is fun to blame Russians, Trump, Comey, anything but looking in the mirror. I fear greatly that by not acknowledging why they lost, they are heading down the same road, again. On a positive note, more and more op-eds are pointing the finger at Hillary, but the "blame" undercurrent remains strong.

The deal Schumer announced last week is positive, but wimpy. Hope they will learn.

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I agree, democrats have no one to blame but themselves for putting up the worst candidate possible.

COTiger likes this.
  10. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I agree. And that's why I voted for Trump. I viewed him as the lesser of two evils. And after 8 years of Obama I was ready for a change.