Ryan Clark says Joey B can make big time NFL throws

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tzanghi, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Nah had nothing to do with personal feelings but coaches rely on inside information, trust, and the confidence they have in that coach and their program and how it is run in regards to how you run your pro organization. I think Payton thought the excessively long practices etc. And inability to execute basic offense was a hindrance to the players ultimately. Not saying he was would have been right either. I think the relationship between the Saints and the school has changed and so too will the results that's all.

kcal likes this.
  2. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

#whatisaid

3. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

You just make stuff up don't you? Payton Fired Ed Orgeron after 1 season with da Saints & said he "i'm relived that he's gone. He didn't focus on his job and was always on the phone, looking for a job, when he had one right here". That is a direct quote, from Sean Payton, da Saints head coach.

So you decided to make up a story, about how Sean Paytin hated each other. Or how And according to you, Payton didn't like "Miles inability to execute basic plays" & "Long practices & ultimately a hinderance to the players" (Winning SEC awards & future Pro Bowlers are bad ) as the reason to not draft LSU players. That makes sense. :rolleyes: A complete fabrication on your part. Payton was & is a friend of Miles, personally & professionally. Is not an Orgeron fan, obviously, despite being pressed by Local media to give positive comments about O. Also, Payton never missed LSU's Pro Day when Miles was coaching here & attended these allegedly long practices too.

This reminds me of the time you decided Trent Reznor was a Louisiana native, because he lived in N.O. for a decade. By that standard, Les Miles is a Louisiana native as he lived here longer than Reznor. Season Payton is a Louisiana native too.

Just be honest. You hate Les Miles. You love you some Ed Orgeron. No reason to make up ridiculous scenarios

Saints have drafted 8 LSU players in 40 years.

1. Will Clapp (7th round) 2017
    2. Al Woods (4th round) 2010
    3. Devery Henderson (2nd round) 2004
    4. Nicky Savoie (6th round) 1997
    5. Mike Mayes (4th round) 1989
    6. Daltin Hilliard (2nd round) 1986
    7. Eric Martin (7th round) 1984
    8. Hokie Gajan 1981(10th round)

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Payton only drafted Clapp and Woods. He wasn't the Saints coach until 2006. But you have never let those pesky facts stop you from running your mouth.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  5. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

I didn't say anything about who in the Saints drafted who. I posted the Saints 8 LSU picks in 40 years.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You might as well keep on twisting the facts. You're a lawyer aren't you? You already have a first class ticket to Hell. Say hi to the devil.

7. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

No twisted facts. Pure, out of the good book ( LSU media guide) facts. Not the ambulance chaser type attorney.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Don't lie. I saw your picture of a city bus.
    :cool:

9. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

A city bus? Those types hang out at the hospitals...

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

It's rare to drive past a city bus without seeing it covered with an ad for a personal injury attorney.