Ryan P does indeed make it official

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Tigerskin, Jul 26, 2004.

1. Tigerskin

Tigerskin Founding Member

Texas. Seems like the coach was telling the truth and Ryan duped some of you guys.

2. Beaux-Bo

Beaux-Bo Founding Member

Huh?
    Link

3. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Who cares? Can you blame the kid? Flynn and Russell are both 5 star bluechip recruits that are going into their second year and are still behind Randall on the depth chart. It took Ro a while to get on the field(his first start against AU as a soph should not count,lol). Ryan will sit behind one player, Vince Young. He has a much better shot of seeing the field his freshman year at Texas than he does at LSU. Mack Brown will play freshman QB's (see Chris Simms). He makes bigtime promises to these kids Saban can't and will not.

Good Luck to Ryan! He will need it playing for Mack Brown.

4. Maderan

Maderan Founding Member

Tiger Rag has the commitment as a hoax. Maybe they just haven't broke the news yet.

5. Beaux-Bo

Beaux-Bo Founding Member

What am i missing here? Everything i read today says he is still a January 05 decision.

6. Maderan

Maderan Founding Member

rivals100.com has him committed to Texas.

7. Tigerskin

Tigerskin Founding Member

Tigerbait has the story.*

nm

8. AustinTXHorn

AustinTXHorn Founding Member

Link: Ryan Perrilloux

I don't think you really seem to know what you're talking about on this. Chris Simms only played trash time his freshman year. The only game that he started was the Texas A&M game and that was because Major Applewhite was puking his guts out on the sidelines from food poisoning.

Major Applewhite only played his freshman season because the starting QB (Richard Walton) got hurt in the second game of the season and Major had to burn his redshirt. Again, he wasn't going to play that year.

Vince Young did not start the season as the starting QB this year, but he did start the season playing trash time and won the job over Chance Mock, who had never been a starter before at Texas.

My point is that these situations are all completely different to the one that Perrilloux will have. Vince Young will start during Perrilloux's RS freshman season at Texas and Perrilloux will get about the same amount of PT that Chris Simms got in his freshman year. After that year, VY graduates and Perrilloux will take over the starting job.

And let the "Mack Brown sucks" comments fly...I'm ready for em. :wink:

9. mgreer1

mgreer1 Founding Member

OK... Mack Brown Sucks.

10. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Mr. Horn, It's not our fault your stuck with a chity head coach. Flynn and Russell could have played last year as well. We have a coach that has a brain. Look what Mack Brown did to Major Applewhite. Face it you're OKLAHOMA's BIATCH!
    :usaflagwa :shock: