Ryan P does indeed make it official

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Tigerskin, Jul 26, 2004.

1. Beaux-Bo

Beaux-Bo Founding Member

What does Rivals have that differs from what Ryan was quoted in the Advocate this morning.

"It will be after the football season," Perrilloux said. "There was a big rumor that I was about commit. That's not true. Texas is a favorite, but I'm not about to commit right now."

Perrilloux inferred that the confusion might have stemmed from a conversation he had with his high school coach Larry Dauterive last week.

"I told him how much I liked Texas," Perrilloux said. "I thought they may be the one when I was ready to make my decision. I have talked to Texas, but it wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

"It was just a misunderstanding. ... It's no big deal," Perrilloux said. "I must have had a thousand phone calls when I got back that I had committed to Texas. A lot of people said they had heard it on the news and the radio. Maybe they were trying to boost their ratings."

He is at LSU today.

Again, what am i missing?

2. Tigerskin

Tigerskin Founding Member

There is an updated version.

He said he is going to Texas and nothing is going to change his mind. He is going to LSU today though because he said he wanted to live up to his word. Said Texas is just a better fit for him. (That is because of our redshirt freshmen)

3. Tigerskin

I'll predict that AustinTXHorn

is breaking out the history books to impress us with how many championships Texas has won in their history

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

agree with texas. good luck to ryan.... he didnt want to play 2nd fiddle. Im not sure what's so hard to understand if youve been following his quotes from day one. I never blame a kid for going where he can start "sooner" (oklahoma?) and this he knows.

Texas may beat OU this year.... I mean it has to happen one day, doesn't it? Ok, maybe not. enjoy 2nd fiddle in the big 12 ryan. hope you can beat stoops eventually and see you in a NC game. I'm sure Glenn Dorsey and company will be glad to say hello.

5. AustinTXHorn

AustinTXHorn Founding Member

No? I haven't been talking smack and I'm not here to do it. But some of you guys seem to be looking for a fight for some reason?

6. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Maybe Brown will hire Ricky Williams to run the "say no to drugs" program at Texas.

What do you think about Ricky's mental problems? Why doesn't he just come out the closet and get it over with already?

7. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

I can't speak for anybody else here, but I'm just having a little fun w/ you. :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

8. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I've have to read the article that was in before I believe a word of it, he did say to the advocate and the TP exactly what is on the post above your's. That Texas is a leader but he has not made up his mind. Sonny Ship with Tiger Rag also talked with him last night and he said the same thing.

9. Tigerskin

That was yesterday

and as I said yesterday he wasn't telling the truth. He said it got out before he wanted it to get out . That is why he told everyone that it wasn't true. Pretty weak. I guess he just wanted the spotlight. Anyway he said he talked about it with his family last night and now he is ready to tell everyone. I am sure next week's Advocate will have this news. Blake Andrews will learn about it the week after that. Just kidding Blake.

10. Tigerskin

Aren't we a bunch of softies today? Usually when someone comes over to our boards to share their good news with our bad news, it isn't to have a tea party. I think he quickly realized he wasn't going to get too far if he did start smack. Now dry your eyes, he won't die.