Ryan P. in Starkville today !

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tubadog, Jan 19, 2005.

1. tubadog

tubadog Founding Member

Heck, I know we don't have a realistic chance of signing him, but we did make his top 3. He and his mom were very impressed with Coach Croom and decided to visit. He knows that Croom has had experience with Favre and understands the NFL game. I really think he will be at LSU but what a shocker it would be if he decided to go to Miss. State.

2. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

This is just good stuff. The Saga Continues! MSU actually does concern me as a possible (though completely illogical) choice. It's possible that with Croom and the opportunity to get MSU ranked in the Top 25 for the first time in school history :eek:, he could indeed shock everyone!

3. Carface

Carface What the...?

It just seems to me that Ryan Pairoloos already has his mind made up about where he's going, but is enjoying the attention he's getting.

GO FOR THE BIG BUCKS, KID! Whoops... um... that's kind of illegal, isn't it?

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

That is the 449th time that this has been noted.

5. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Croom is a good coach and appears to be a good man. I am glad he is the SEC and look forward to him building the program back up. Hope he never beats LSU but I think MSU got a good one there..

6. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

He is enjoying the ride, that is for sure. He would certainly have to use his speed at MSU.

7. BB

BB Founding Member

I had no idea Perrilloux was interested in playing college basketball :thumb:

8. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I agree, I think MSU was very lucky to get a guy like Croom however probation makes it very bad timing for Ryan to end up there. Croom will be a quality recruiter it's just a matter of how hard probation hits them.

9. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

so on monday, not realizing it was a holiday, i asked why ryan wasnt in school when it was reported that he was having lunch w/ les and jimbo

now im pretty sure today's not a holiday, so let me ask once again...shouldnt he be in school right now?

10. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

School is for non-athletes