Ryan P. in Starkville today !

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tubadog, Jan 19, 2005.

1. tubadog

tubadog Founding Member

Maybe he should be, but he's in Starkville.

2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

The kid is about to make the most important decision in his young life so far, he can afford to miss recess for one day.

3. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

look, i personally dont give 2 $hits about whether or not he is in school, and i really dont even care where he commits to...BUT,with all of the academic/whatever controverseys swirling around damn near every corner these days, you'd think there'd be something against this sort of thing.

4. G-man33

G-man33 Founding Member

In the continued saga of RP does anyone feel like this is another Lester Earl. I pray what ever happens that the results are not the same.

5. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

As long as he attends the required number of school days (and I have no idea what that number is), it's no big deal. Just like missing school for any other reason.

6. BB

BB Founding Member

Most high schools allow several days off for graduating Seniors to visit colleges during their senior year. Where or why they visit (athletics / academics) is irrelevant. If a kid from ESJ High School received an academic scholarship offer from Notre Dame they would be treated the same way. It's not like these kids are ditching school - they are traveling with their parents and coaches to visit a place where they may spend the next 5 years of their lives. This is typical procedure. My high school allowed 5 days off during the senior year to visit colleges - some people took them, others did not. One of my friends used all 5 days to visit the University of Hawaii. He was given a full scholarship, he graduated with honors in 3 1/2 years, and then he went on to Law School at Stanford. He needed those 5 days to go out there with his parents and make his decision...

7. JP4LSU

JP4LSU Founding Member

Gman33,
    Don't say that. That's not funny. Hehehe!
    I hope that never happens to LSU again. What was the final outcome of that? My memory is a little rusty. I remember he transferred to where, Kansas or Kstate. Actually is he the one that initiated all the trouble?

8. Carface

Carface What the...?

Yes, but I enjoy pointing it out for the new people. :hihi:

9. G-man33

G-man33 Founding Member

Yes, that's why it scares the bajesus out of me.

10. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

I actually think it would be a great move for Ryan Perriloux.

He would definitely, without a shadow of a doubt, start immediately.

He would be the center of attention at MSU. All of the spotlight would be on him and he would have the opportunity to bring a program up out of the cellar singlehandedly.

At both LSU and Texas there are quarterbacks ahead of him who have spent much time learning their respective systems and have plenty of talent. Not true at Miss. State, where they have Omarr Conner.