Ryan Periloux Article In Times Pic.

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Maderan, May 2, 2004.

1. Maderan

Maderan Founding Member

There is an article in the sports section of the Times Pic. about Ryan. He now has over 50 offers. I think this kid is the real deal and I would hate to see him leave the state. One important note from the article is the fact that he and his family are going to place a lot of importance on the honesty of the coaches in how they recruit him. I think that may bode well for LSU, Saban is a strait shooter known for his no BS approach. :geaux:

2. alaman

alaman Founding Member

He is LSU bound

3. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

Saban might not lie himeself but Jimbo Fisher sure did get caught in a lie at Robert Lanes house. If you remeber that was when he said they had not talked to Jamarcuss Russel since camp and the Lanes said we just talk to Jamarcuss and he said you were at his house on Monday. It was Wed when he was in Lane's home.

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

If neither freshman QB shines this year and Randall plays the entire season instead, then look for this man to be coming to LSU. He may still come otherwise, but I tend to doubt it.

5. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

That's total bullsh!t. Saban and LSU had acknowledged for months through intermediaries and others that they were going after JR hard. Allo fthe papers knew it, the recruiting guru's knew it and we knew it. Why didn't the Lane's. Total crock.