Ryan Perrileux

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by rickyd, Mar 17, 2004.

1. rickyd

rickyd Founding Member

[
    url]http://recruiting.theinsiders.com/2/243459.html[/url]

Found this on USC's board, was hoping they hadn't heard of him!!

2. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

we have got to get this boy. he will be starting as a sophmore

3. rickyd

rickyd Founding Member

4. conradj

conradj Founding Member

I guess you didnt see the post just below this one.

Just messin' witcha

5. philter

philter Founding Member

I wouldn't get your hopes up too high on him, I'm sure Saban will try but he may not want to sit behind Russell/Flynn if he perceives himself to be 2nd fiddle. If he is very confident he may sign on...the article made him seem like a very humble & classy guy, the kind Sabab really goes after hard. If he comes to LSU then what is to say we don't then lose Flyn or Russell? I just hope their character stays as strong as it has appeared to be up until now - then they'll do what it takes to win for the team.

6. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

I would imagine that Russell is our Perriloux, so we don't really need him. I think it was either one or the other, but I can't see both being here. RP wants PT now, so he isn't going to sit on the bench and redshirt. I am happy with Russell and Flynn. I think it would be cool to get that guy Babin for our future QB. I heard of another great QB out of state in Texas or something, but I really can't put my finger on it...

7. Tigerskin

Tigerskin Founding Member

Don't fool yourself LSU HotDog

Saban wants RP very badly. Do you know how Russell will perform when the lights go on in the SEC? You take as many great players you can get and let the chips fall where they may. I have seen plenty of film of him on RP and for whatever it is worth he is more impressive than our QB's, including Russell.

8. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Without a doubt that is what you do, no one knows if a player will perform or not till the lights come on in Tiger Stadium, and of course we never know what the future will bring with regard to injuries either. We want as much quality depth at every position as we can possibly have. No, we shouldn't hold our breath for RP to sign as he will have offers from most programs in the country but it sure would be nice to see him choose us.