Ryan Perrilloux on front page of Rivals

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by conradj, Feb 3, 2004.

1. conradj

conradj Founding Member

LINK

Show him as top prospect for '05.
    Jr. All American team

2. conradj

conradj Founding Member

Man, they have an article in his profile saying "Horns in the Drivers seat for nations top QB." What is that about, all that I have heard was that he loved LSU, and was a lock. Any one know what the deal is

3. conradj

conradj Founding Member

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

That's a long damn way before a young kid like that will know for sure what school he will play for. Saban will get him if he wants him.

But it does make sense that Texas is a much better fit as far as seeing playing time sooner than at LSU.

5. conradj

conradj Founding Member

All I have heard about him on Message Boards, from people that supposedly have connections with him, is that he is P&G through and through. DandyD told me in an email, that he is a lock. I was just curious as to why they say Texas is in the Drivers seat, thats all. You're right though, If Saban wants him, i am pretty sure he'll be a Tiger.

6. MALONE121212

MALONE121212 Founding Member

are u kidding

I would just have to be in awe if I was Ryan. You have LSU in your backyard. They are about to sign the #1 recruiting class in the US (largely due to recievers). They are coming off a NC. And he was ignorant enough to put Texas in the drivers seat. All Texas is good for is getting a whipping handed to them every Year by the Sooners. Son are you really thinking about Tx. or do you want people like us to discuss why you should choose LSU and then in the end do it. I think if he is not afraid of comp and wants to win a NC we will see him in Purple and Gold. Oh yeah Big Herm will be your protector. :geaux:

7. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

He was also being interviewed by a Texas guy, so that might have something to do with it. We'll land Perrilloux.

8. conradj

conradj Founding Member

True, and I agree

9. jeffoxiam

jeffoxiam Founding Member

The article was posted by orangeblood.com...

10. conradj

conradj Founding Member

The Texas guy is on SW Recruiting on Fox right now. He just said that he spoke with Perrilloux the other day and he said that Texas was at the front of his list and he may even consider committing early if he has a good visit when he visits. This doesnt sound great to me. I am sure Ryan was sugar coating it to keep his options open, but I didnt really like hearing that. They also said that Perrilloux should be the #1 QB next year.