Ryan Perrilloux - play clock

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JoeReckless, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

says the guys who told all of us last week that we'd lose with MF starting.:dis:

2. destrehan

destrehan Founding Member

south carolina wasn't in the top 10.

3. destrehan

i said if flynn played how he'd been playing the last couple of games we'd lose and that RP gives us the best chance to win. he makes our offense much more dangerous.

4. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

No it is feable-minded to think that one or the other gives us the best chance to win without backing it up with any knowlegable football information.

I think using them both has worked pretty well in that matter. :wink:

5. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

1 person likes this.
  6. destrehan

do you wash red's underwear too?

7. destrehan

you people want stats, and when stats are given, then you put caveats on them. when RP gets on the field there is a noticeable change in the offense's energy on the field, and the defenses aren't sure what to prepare for. if clm stopped being so afraid to let the man throw it against real teams and not mtsu, you'd see what i'm saying. it's funny that my football intellect is being questioned and i'm actually a sportswriter on 2 different websites :)

8. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

How naive of me to think that a man who has never lost a start gives us even a remote possibility of winning.
    Why aren't you coaching in Div. 1 right now? You obviously know more about football than the Head Coach of the team ranked # 1 in the entire country.

Don't confuse him by pointing out facts. :hihi:

9. destrehan

from same thread:

"my point of this thread was that RP would be the better option against UF. and i firmly believe that because of RP's mobility, he can keep the chains moving by escaping a collapsed pocket. If tulane can do what they did to our o-line, what's to stop florida from imploding it many times and flynn getting caught flat-footed?"

10. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

You and the word "intellect" shouldn't share the same sentence, dude. You just flat out lied...got busted...and now are mad because people put caveats on what you say?? Oh, and newflash to you...ANYONE can be a "sportswriter" on a website...crap, I'm one too...right here on TF!

The change in energy when RP stepped on the field Saturday against UF was indeed noticeable...especially when we had to call time out twice to get the friggin' play called!!