Ryan Perrilloux - play clock

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JoeReckless, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

I did nothing but post a link to a thread started by YOU...and point out the very first post of the thread started by YOU...where YOU said we would lose...period...if MF started that game. Now geaux away troll.

2. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

Um did you see the 3rd and long that Flynn scrambled on coming up just short? You know the one that set us up for the 1st 4th down conversion of that last drive? Did you see Flynn convert that fake FG for a 1st down?

Not ad running by a one-legged, flat footed white-boy that gives us no chance of winning. Oh yeah, did you see the final score? 28-24 we won the game. Oh did you see the latest polls? We're number 1. Did you notice the loss column lately? There's nothing there.

3. destrehan

destrehan Founding Member

*****my mouth got me deleted*****

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I'm in a place to end your participation here, chief. You've been warned before that this isn't a rant board and I know exactly how to deal with troublemakers and pot-stirrers. Ever pay any attention to your negative rep? You won't be missed. You've made post after post calling out team members and either you end it or I will.

Perhaps you need to find another forum and rant to your heart's content. We have plenty of members who voice criticism here without being rude and inflammatory. Find a way or find the highway.

5. DRC

DRC TigerNator

This meat whistle gets banned before the day is out.

6. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Possibly...he was given some real good advice last week about how to phrase things so as not to incite the natives to riot...but he didn't get it, apparently.

Destrehan...it's fine to have the opinions you have. I'm absolutely CERTAIN you're not the only one who thinks RP is better than MF. Just quit making ridiculous statements like "If Flynn starts, we lose...period.", and "Matt Flynn can't read defenses"...especially in a thread that doesn't concern Matt Flynn's ability to read defenses. This thread is about Ryan Perrilloux...and the play clock deficiencies from the UF game. What say you about that?

1 person likes this.
  7. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

I'm beginning to wonder what's taking so long... :dis:

1 person likes this.
  8. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

Soooo.......oh Yea LSU is number 1........ummmm Early is coming Back....LSU is 7-0. T I G E R S..........TIGERS!!!!

9. khounba

khounba Founding Member

Paperwork.

10. destrehan

destrehan Founding Member

lol @ wanting me banned. for what?? this mob mentality is a microcosm of why america is doomed. so what you don't like what i say or how i say it, wanting me banned is like a kid taking his ball and going home because the other kids aren't playing nice. GROW UP!!

i can be called names and insulted but when i do it i get an infraction.