Ryan Perrilloux story - merged threads

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Feb 18, 2008.

1. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

I don't think Miles is concerned about the flack he gets. He had a kid that broke the rules, he punished said kid, punishment ends, said kid comes back...Miles doesn't care if the fans or media like his decisions or not it is team and he will do what he feels right for it.

Simple and easy and I for one trust him....

2 people like this.
  2. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Maybe CLM is trying to send a message to RP, "The Quest stands upon the edge of a knife. Stray but a little, and it will fail, to the ruin of all. Yet hope remains while the Company is true." :wave:

3. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

True, but I'm not really talking about the fact that he suspended him, it's more that he suspended him in such a way that there was no real penalty. Sounds almost Fulmer-ish.

4. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

There is no other way of putting that a kid is going to miss practices and so on but by saying he is suspended the term brings to mind a more horrible thought then it warrents. I don't believe this was suppose to be a big deal. I don't believe Miles wanted it to become what it has.

I have a feeling that he broke the rules and Miles just wanted to say "and they apply to you also buddy!" I think the media and the fans made this into something bigger then what it was and that was why Miles didn't much want to discuss it in the first place.

5. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

I can't wait until this is ancient history. When RP has earned his way back, CLM will allow him to practice.... it's that simple. End of story.

CLM is the man and I trust him.

Can we squash this thread already?

:crystal::geaux::crystal::geaux::crystal:

1 person likes this.
  6. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. FrankA

FrankA Founding Member

All hail, Obe Wan.
    I agree entirely. Although one has to wonder where RP's head is.

8. Kajun4LSU

Kajun4LSU Founding Member

Keep in mind that Miles also said this was a serious issue. To suspend the same player 3 times for rules vilations also makes one wonder. All of the cool aid drinkers who say that he wasn't the first player to miss class or a practice should wonder why hasn't any other player been suspended 3 times. Or did Miles run them off? Or did other players that were suspended more than once not make the media headlines? I will preface my comments by saying that I bleed purple and gold. But in no way do I believe in making exceptions for cetain players. Please note that the cancer is spreading. Now we have multiple players having academic problems. Could it be the lack of discipline at the root of the problem? Let's hope all of this resolves itself or there will be major problems ahead.:lsup:

9. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

still going ...

This thread is like the Energizer Bunny ....

:crystal::geaux::crystal::geaux::crystal:

1 person likes this.
  10. SonnyLoco

SonnyLoco Founding Member

Say what??? All I hear about is the high graduation rate.