Saban and his LSU Dynasty ... 36-0 ... 3-year schedule

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ramah, Aug 9, 2004.

1. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Wailing and gnashing your teeth ... you have FAILED

You have FAILED to answer a simple question. What games do you expect to see LSU lose? YOU CAN'T SAY. All you can say is ... they're gonna lose ... and you're gonna be here to remind me when they lose ... that's pathetic

Why can't LSU go 36-0 with a withering Defense and the fastest team in America ... you don't answer that either

It comes down to a simple belief system ... a system the coaches have instilled into LSU's program ... Ya gotta have unshakable faith ... your kinda mindset is the kind that comes unravelled in the fourth quarter ... the loser mentality ... Good thing the players don't think like you do!

Walk the walk and talk the talk ... and lay off the bong :wink:

2. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Hawkeye

Checkin out the real Tigers practice :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

cadillacattack
    (8/18/04 6:02:46 pm )

Re: Anyone catch LSWho's practice on ESPN yesterday?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It is scheduled down to the minute.

Hell, most D-1 schools do it the same way.

Next thing ya' know these LSU fans will be bragging on that Saban "scripts" his palys too..... sheesh
    "Illegitimus non Carborundum"

3. bubbafong

bubbafong Founding Member

First off, why don't you learn how to punctuate? It's really not that hard. Here's a hint: Questions are followed by this symbol '?'. It's called a Question Mark. It helps out people who are wasting their valuable breaths reading your idiotic posts.

As far as me not answering your question, I explained that in my last post, which I guess was over your head. As far as me being "pathetic" because I didn't answer your question, let me point out that you failed to answer my question too. (Who was the last team from a major conference to go unbeaten for 3 years?) Well look at that! Ramah must be pathetic too. And once again, I never said that they WILL DEFINITELY LOSE. I said they'll probably lose some point during the next 3 years. I've clarified that already. Are you really that stupid?

Got bad news for ya Mr. Ramah.:bncry: LSU's record doesn't have anything to do with your "belief system". :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you can't will something into being by just trying to think it, particularly something that's entirely out of your control. Trust me. If that were the case, you wouldn't be here anymore.:lol:

Let me guess. You're gonna come back with "but you still didn't answer my question (sniff sniff)...yada yada yada...

It's pretty bad when your idiocy is predictable. Get over it and move on.

4. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Fairweather termites crawlin outta the woodwork

Oh, really ... Nick and the boys couldn't "will" something into being ... with an indomitable belied system ... you're all wet ... office boy

~L~O~S~E~R~S~ ~J~U~S~T~ ~D~O~N~T~ ~G~E~T~ ~I~T~

5. bubbafong

Are you asking me a question? Because I certainly don't see a question mark. You must just be making a statement, and it looks as if you're agreeing with me. Well good then. I'm glad we could agree on something. (moron.) :dis:

Now let me say this. LSU has the best coaching in the country, and one of the most talented groups of players in the country. They could, therefore beat any team in the country, if they bring their A game (gotta give props to Saban). If it makes you feel like a prettier little girl to call that willing it into being, go right ahead. To me that sounds like hocus pocus BS, so I'll refrain. It's nothing to let your panties get all tangles over. It is a matter of determination, believing in themselves, playing to their ability, and of course good play calling. It has nothing to do with any "belief system" of some ignorant fan. That was my point. Now will you PLEASE grow up? (There's a good example of how to use a question mark, just for future reference.)

I'm all wet, office boy? If you're trying to be funny, try first to make sense. :thumb: And if "office boy" is referring to the fact that I have a job, don't worry little ramah, when you turn 16 you can go get one.

I'm willing to give your theory a shot though. I'm going to try to WILL you a brain. Let me know if it works.

6. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Sadly, that would require that you have a brain to do so ... bubba ... your projections leave you transparent as glass to me ... just a troubled little man who ... when called out ... never answered the question ...

just a simple ~L~O~S~E~R~ ... with a ~L~O~S~E~R~ mentality :dis:

You've let your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird azz ... have a nice day. :hihi:

LSU will run the regular season table for the next three years ... disasters aside ...

and LSU will do it with people who don't know what it means to quit

~W~I~N~N~E~R~S~ :lsug: :champs:

7. bubbafong

Well I tried, but...

I see it didn't work. That's too bad. :bncry:

8. ramah

ramah Founding Member

~L~O~S~E~R~ & ~C~R~Y~B~A~B~Y~ :hihi:

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

don't tell Skip Bertman that.

10. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Skip was an advocate and pure believer as a coach ... and now as an Athletic Director ... how he do as a coach and how's he doing now :wink:

Most of these hummingators (Georgia & Auburn crossdressers no doubt) can't fathom the other 90% of the brain and don't even know LSU employs sports psychologists for its major programs ... just to help athletes stay grounded and keep their minds right

Cuz when their minds aren't right and they're caught up in the celebration of their success ... what do you have ... chaos for a program

Hey, Perfect example ...

CAN YOU NAME THIS UNIVERSITY?

Player wraps up a scrimmage ... busts an 11PM curfew ... strolls into town to party ... and gets caught up in charges related to a celebrity gang-bang

Name those fools!