Saban and Stoops

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by yorktigerfan, Jan 2, 2004.

1. D-Rex

D-Rex Founding Member

Avoid Ramah's posts and you will enjoy this forum much better!

As a side note, I would have liked to have heard one of the coaches they were playing for what has been the target all season, the Crystal Ball that comes along with the BCS National Title. John Saunders wanted to make known that USC had won the AP Championship (I didn't even know one of those existed anymore). Well, as much as it may dismay the AP, they no longer are the deciding factor to who wins the National Title but, hey, if USC makes up some rings claiming as much then so be it! Heck Texas makes rings for finishing runners-up in the Big XII South so they can do what they wish.

Boomer Sooner!!

2. JLMSOONER

JLMSOONER Founding Member

Both coaches did great. They both spoke how they felt. Stoops is not arrogant, he just calls it like he sees it. He doesn't give any bs and doesn't expect any! If you give him some sh*t, he'll give it back twice over. He is committed to his team and looks out for their best interest and he really could give sh*t what teh media says!!! Saban seemed pretty much along the same lines. Straightforward and to the point. Get er' done!!!!

3. dothantiger

dothantiger Founding Member

That's correct.....let them live and die in their little dreamland. We, along with the majority of the country, know what s going on.

I can't believe how upset I was last night listening to all that crap, and now how I just laugh about it. All they are, are a bunch of wannabees who cannot play for the National Championship. It must really suck being a Trojan fan right now knowing their season is over.

4. JLMSOONER

JLMSOONER Founding Member

The trojans won yesterday...Saving yet another girl from bearing a child!!

5. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Nick said he would be alright with a split also but that he would RATHER play another game. Anyway, it will go down as split NC just like 30% of all previous ones were also. And I really don't care, I just LSU to win this one and it won't be tainted in my mind at all.