Saban Fan, MikeD...Please Read

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by -T-, Jan 23, 2003.

1. -T-

-T- Founding Member

2. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

You just proved my point. You are closed minded and aren't willing to give the guy a fair shot. When Arizona and MSU shoot poorly against LSU, we got lucky. But when Ole Miss and Arky shoot lights out, it was bad coaching and poor defense. You don't see things as they are, you see them as you want to.

And BTW, it was bad defense and coaching against UM and Arky.

3. -T-

-T- Founding Member

Your post doesn't make sense at all. Did Ole Miss and Arkansas just shoot lights out or was it bad defense and coaching? You say both and are criticizing me at the same time.

Brady has had his fair shot.

4. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

I was referring to your response in another thread:

"I came on either this board or the other one and talked about how bad Arizona shot the ball. Arizona played very bad and shot horribly. " You say insinuating that LSU had nothing to do with them shooting and playing poorly. You chose to ignore the solid defense and rebounding the Tigers exhibited in that game.

And Brady hasn't had his fair shot until he's had 2-3 years off of probation. The most talented players didn't want to come to LSU during probation. Now they will come, as evidenced by a great recruiting class for next year. Give him 2-3 years with talented players and he will win, just as he won with talent in 99-00.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

No further comment needed

MikeD said it all.

6. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I know Hawthorne can be a "homer" at times but he seemed to think a lot of deep 3's from Arkansas were falling that you usually don't even shoot, including a few off-balance. When you combine big momentum 3's, a hostile crowd and an off night, that type of outcome happens in the SEC. As far as hustle goes, it was strange how Arkansas dominated the boards but LSU created a lot of turnovers. It sounded like our guards came to play but Dupree and Lloreda didn't. I know our 3's weren't falling but that happens sometimes. You have to rebound and hit free throws every night. That didn't happen. There's not a lot that coaching can do about that.