Saban has given this team heart!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by EliteLSU1, Nov 29, 2002.

1. EliteLSU1

EliteLSU1 Founding Member

Everybody here really needs to think about where we just came from. This team fought through more diversity than any other team in recent and not so recent history.
    Just a few years ago we would have killed for 8-4. None of those teams had to go through any of the adversity this team had throughout the year. The only adversity that they had then was normally self inflicted with problems with the law.
    This team fought there heart out all year for nothing more than pride and the support of the Tiger nation. They don't get paid and they can't accept favors. The only thing that they can get from us is support, a slap on the back and hopefully a thank you for the blood, sweat and tears that they could have given at any other university in the country. They decided to give all they could here in Baton Rouge.

This is my thank you!

Now let's go bowling!!!

2. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

Well said...

Those young men played with heart and determination. We lost our starting TB, QB and FS and still were two plays from the SECCG. That's saying a lot.

Now, let's get behind the Tigers and cheer them on in a bowl game...whatever game it turns out to be.

By the way, I hear the Chicago Bears are interested in Houston Nutt, Franchione and Tubberville...:D

Just kidding! :D

3. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

I just wish Saban would smile once and a while :)

4. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

Nah. I like it. He's intense.

He did smile once this season, though...right after Blain Bech rain for the TD on the fake FG at Florida. It was fun to see it.