Saban has restored the respect of LSU football!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Musicman, Jan 30, 2002.

1. Musicman

Musicman Freshman

It was so refreshing to see LSU be able to finish their season the way they did and win the Sugar Bowl! Anyone know which of the 4 BCS bowls will host the National Championship next year? It would sure be sweet to see the Tigers win the year that the Sugar Bowl hosts it. I'll tell you what though, after seeing the LSU/Ole Miss game this year in person, I was ready to give up on the Tigers for this season. And then it got worse the next game when they fell behind in the game to Kentucky during the last couple of minutes. The way they recovered to win the game and finish their season the way they did was truly amazing. I think that will set the tone for the rest of the Saban years. I sure wish the stock market would recover in that fashion! As for improvements next year, I would like to see the Tigers develop the killer instinct and be able to get ahead of the other team by 3 or 4 touchdowns and not have to worry about the other team coming back and beating them in the second half. I think Saban is saying it right when he says that he is looking for dominance in the Tigers. I can't wait to see BIG MAMOO DOMINANCE! I think the first game of the season against Virginia Tech will determine LSU's next season. Now if we could only scrape up enough money to coerce Duke's Mike (whatever his name is) to be the basketball coach!