Saban just went off on the post game show

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mesquite tiger, Oct 23, 2004.

1. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

listening on the internet and Saban just lost it on Jorde (I think that was who was doing the interview). Basically told him to stop making him feel good about this win because he is pissed off about it, and that this might work with Basketball players, but not football players.

I love it.

2. LSUfan

LSUfan Founding Member

Where are you hearing this. Not through lsusports.net? That game feed was terrible.

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

So, Saban is pissed off at himself?

It was his decision to keep Randall in the game, or maybe I just don't know that much about the role of a college football head coach.

4. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

he also said we have to be able to set up the run,,,,,,, that if you can't it is very Hard on ANY QB.

BASICS

but I hear the Randall bashers and boo birds out in force now, I find it amazing how little these dumbA$$' really know about football. some of them are lucky to know the differnce between a Nose guard and a Tight end. :dis:

5. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

hey Rex, is that what I said?

Nope.

Go back to the alley and spew your venom there. NONE of our QBs have done crap this year to warrant one starting over the other.

John Kerry is calling you, go play jump rope with him or something. Go quick too, the bandwagon is pulling away..........

6. LSUfan

LSUfan Founding Member

I know. And they will be out in full force. It doesn't matter who was QB tonight, if you can't run and can't control the line . . . your QB is not going to have an easy night. Not to mention Troy ran it right up the guy tonight. Talent won us this game, because Troy certainly controlled the line and field position.

7. Carface

Carface What the...?

Ugh. I was sitting in the student section yelling SHUT UP during the boo-fest.

8. LSUfan

LSUfan Founding Member

It's a shame that fans boo'ed tonight. I mean, I don't care what fans do out there, but you have got to have some faith for the team and show your support. If no where else in the stadium, the support should come from the student section.

9. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

What game were you watching?? Troy did not run it well or pass it well. Troy had 150 total yards and averaged 2.6 yards per play. Our defense played well but 2 times were set up defending a field 10 yards or shorter.

10. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

Thank God for Marcus Spears...