Saban on the radio!

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by dallaslsufan, Feb 4, 2004.

1. dallaslsufan

dallaslsufan Founding Member

I know Saban will be on giving his speech this afternoon at 4:00. I know Lsusports.net will let you watch if for a fee. Does anyone know where we can listen to it over the web for free. I am in Dallas and the only thing I am listening to that is half decent is 680 The Fan out of Atlanta....Any help here!?!?!? Thanks in advance!

2. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

you can listen to it for free on lsusports.net. you can't watch it but listen.

3. dallaslsufan

Where. I only see watch live?? Thanks again!

4. captainpodnuh

captainpodnuh Baseball at da Box

Black box on the bottom right. There are links for video (subscription) and audio (free).

5. dallaslsufan

Thanks, ya'll are the best! I am so excited here in Dallas. I wish there were a radio station worth a dang that would cover recruiting here! It is all about the Cowboys, Stars, or Mavs. SUCKS!

I hate the Big 12!

6. TigerSnarl

TigerSnarl Air Conditioned Gypsy

Hey Dallas Tiger you are right on. The DMN and Dallas sports radio stations would explode if they actually mentioned an SEC team. I am at work at 635/Tollway and will have to listen on the web like you.

7. dallaslsufan

Sucks doesn't it! I moved from Lafayette, LA to Dallas (I work at TI off of Spring Creek and 75. Luckily, I don't have any meetings today accept from 3:00-4:00. I can't stand the stations here. SEC??? It is all about the Big 12. It kills me sometimes. The worst was the day of the Sugar bowl OK and USC were on the front cover of the Dallas Mourning News!?!?!? Whats up with that? By the way, what station are you listening to over the web? I am listening to:

680 The Fan is the home of The BCS!
    www.680thefan.com

Good SEC talk...They are interviewing a lot of coaches and players.

8. TigerSnarl

TigerSnarl Air Conditioned Gypsy

Yeah, the coveage of the little 12 is sickening. I like the DMN generally and have written to them many times about more SEC coverage. Of course, all it gets us is an article about how Stoops once drove through every SEC state when he moved from FL.

I will listen through the LSUSports.net site. I believe they will have audio there.

9. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Nick Saban :'"We're not interested in ratings" in his press conference just now...

...he doesn't give a crap about what those yahoos are saying...

...what was that old Bum Phillips line about he could take his'n and beat your'n and take your'n and beat his'n...

...I think that that describes Nick to a tee...