"Saban Prepping for Bears Gig?"

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SoLa in NoIll, Aug 18, 2003.

1. SoLa in NoIll

SoLa in NoIll Founding Member

This is classic. The season has not yet started, but the Saban-to-the-NFL rumors are already flying. Apparently watching a game constitutes "prepping" for a job. Great stuff.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

2. BigSabanFan

BigSabanFan Founding Member

???????

Would you want to work for a guy that asked you to watch games to get ready one year in advance? Maybe someone should invent some way to capture the games so they could be replayed so they could be reviewed in the future? (tape) How much can anyone learn from a preseason game (one year in advance)??

I think Saban watches televised football games because he enjoys football. Saban is building a dynasty. I really think he wants a national championship - here.

3. texascajun

texascajun Founding Member

I'm prepping for my primetime gig with the titans. I watches them play the bills.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Wow!

I'm not sure that wasn't tongue in cheek. Maybe not but pretty pitiful if it wasn't.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Maybe I'll be the next Saints head coach since I have already watched 2 preseason games on TV

:D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: