Saban says Cops that arrested his 2 thugs...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Jul 13, 2016.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

are disgruntled LSU fans.

http://lsu.247sports.com/Article/Ni...arrests-of-Cam-Robinson-and-Hootie-J-46227410

Nevermind they had a stolen gun in the car with them. I guess if they had been normal every day guys these cops would have just let 2 dudes with weed and a gun go. I mean we are in liberal Louisiana and all.

I'm so glad this fucking scumbag isn't our coach anymore. Alabama can have all the titles they want, everyone in the country other than their dumb ass fans know what's up and these 2 thugs will end up back in trouble before its all said and done in their lives.

2. ExoticGlass1

ExoticGlass1 Founding Member

Tell us how you really feel, don't hold anything back!! :)

shane0911 likes this.
  3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Like the cops even knew they were gumps 2:30 in the morning at the time of the discovery...

Whatever. we are 0-5 to this prick. We are no longer deemed a threat to the mighty gump master. He can rattle off anything he wants without fear of pulling the tigers tail.

LSUTiga likes this.
  4. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Amen, I'm with you LaSalle......very Obamaish of the Midget.

shane0911 and Richdog like this.
  5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Yeah that's what makes me wonder why he would say what he did. I'm actually disappointed in him rather than mad. He's not a bullshitter so much.

That said, if I were him, and at this point, I would've POURED as much salt as I could have, too. Regardless to whether he's gotten "what he's deserved" or not, he's taken hell from LSU fans. The funniest thing to me is that LSU fans are erroneously at one extreme or the other. At one end they don't recognize the talent on our roster the first day he took over and think he MADE us; whereas, others dismiss what he facilitated and did for our program, and they dismiss him as an irrelevant part of our history.

To do what he's done, in this day and age, truly amazing.

TheRealist likes this.
  6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

After just watching the twitter clip of the comments Saban made, I need to edit this from my post above.
    I watched it and feel he WAS as I said, no bullshit. I wish more people would hold off on convicting people within 48 hours of something and forgo the presumption of innocence.

I'm not sure why these two were pulled over initially, to begin with. Someone know?

7. tigerchick46

I think you just quoted yourself, shouldn't you have "switched over" or are you talking to yourself.....either way. :)

shane0911 and tirk like this.
  8. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Afraid this one rest with a certain Louisiana DA. Police more than likely did him no favors during the arrest. If two others in the car, were handcuffed and released that evening, leaving only two Bama players, that might have been problematic for the DA to make a convincing argument.

Regardless, it was the DA's call and he made it.

9. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

4 guys in a closed park, sitting in a vehicle.

LSUTiga likes this.
  10. tigerchick46

Couple of items you left out, I finished it for you. "Roll" Tide.

furduknfish, Bengal B and COTiger like this.