Saban says Cops that arrested his 2 thugs...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Jul 13, 2016.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

He banged Kim? That bastard.

2. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

"Burn," I think that works for Collins distinctive sound and as good as any in creating a separation of guitar prodigies. Just when you start to settle in with some of these musical savants they check out. SRV amazed me with his style and technical purity. He was somewhere between Albert King and Jimi Hendrix. But Hendrix will always be the master innovator. Who could create that sound? And no, I don't play, but I can listen till the cows come home.

I always wonder what the best of the best would have created in the music world had they just kept going? Ronnie Van Zant was the heart and soul of the band and another rocker who knew he wasn't going to be around for his retirement party.

Bengal B likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

SRV's major influence was Freddy King but there is a lot of Albert in his style too. I was fortunate enough to have seen all three multple time although never together. I would have loved to have been at this concert.

4. TUSKtimes

Great get. SRV could mix with the styles of the great ones. Voodoo Child and Little Wing sounded like the master. He can say Freddy but he took Albert's famous licks. Not complaining just explaining. Have you been to red rock? A great place to listen.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Saw Jethro Tull at RR in the 70's

TUSKtimes likes this.
  6. TUSKtimes

Sounds cool. We stayed with a good friend in Denver and he treated us to Tom Petty about 10 years ago. Great venues like RR are like great football stadiums to experience.

Bengal B likes this.