Saban says Cops that arrested his 2 thugs...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Jul 13, 2016.

1. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

You do at least understand that possession of stolen property is a chargeable offense right? The one they nail 10's of thousands with?

2. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Goes without saying, but go ahead. Given the details of the arrest, the LA law on stolen handguns, contradictions of the 2 arresting officers with the affidavit, was it worth the DA's time and money? Jerry Jones said not enough evidence. He also said he wasn't interested in derailing their college and professional career over what he did have as evidence. Even that doesn't suggest they weren't guilty, that's why most fans have moved on to the Saban's discipline part of the equation.

3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

It's where I started...

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

given the events of today, Saban is looking like a total fucking douchbag questioning the policemen's intentions and motives

jstfu you 4 foot turd

5. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Information like Jones spending 21 days in rehab, Robinson taking classes on gun ownership, etc., before these charges were dropped shows corrective measures were already being administered. It's more information than you normally see. I don't know the internal discipline happening with either player. I could care less, but not to a great degree. The point the media doesn't know what's happening internally doesn't bother me in the least. I don't see it as being any more of their business than it is mine.

6. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I'll accept TUSK solution to bench em 6 games and move on. :D

7. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Oh gawd! I can only imagine what the Vol fans would be like then. "Saban made sure they were back before the Tennessee game"

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Bama has a player arrested this morning on DUI. Starting O lineman. Guess there are some Bama cops that are LSU fans too.

furduknfish likes this.
  9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

In before the Gump-excuse conga line. Taylor was a starter LAST season. He was named preseason second-team All-SEC Friday, even though he got demoted in the spring for being a fatty. Cam is back in, Taylor is about to be cut loose.

Is this a bad time to remind everyone that just last year, Alabama starting safety Geno Smith got his second DUI and had to satisfy internal discipline, but did not miss any playing time, starting the team's opening game at free safety against Wisconsin?

Saban is tough on crime, man.

10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Meh, not hard to see why playing for him would drive them to drink.

furduknfish likes this.