Saban Says F*&K You LSU (Not Literally)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

That was a weak attempt, Oliver coached at both schools Bama and AU more than once.
    Please show me where he took ex-Alabama players to recruit for Auburn.
    It was a good try on your part so I give you credit for the try.
    Its just not the same until you can prove the rest.
    You only came up with half of the argument.

The second time around Oliver went to AU because he was promised and didn't get the job to replace Gene Stallings.
    Bill Oliver - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Gawd what a stupid thread . . . stupid title, whiny subject.

Nick is the coach of Bama. Why should he kiss our ass? He gets paid to lobby for his team.

3. plotalot

plotalot Veteran Member

Nick Saban fires back on criticism for SEC game officials | The Bama Beat - al.com
    No Nick, they'll put up with the critcism and spend a few weeks in the Bahamas in December.

It does mean however that your team is only up by 6 points instead of 9, with 6 minutes left instead of 3 and the ball on the 31 yard line instead of the 20. Hmmm seems that LSU's chances are a lot better.

4. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

If all the sports writers and TV commentators in the entire nation weren't saying the same thing we are...(that the game was officiated so badly, it appears the refs are in on the fix)...we wouldn't hear a peep out of Saban or the Bama fans.

Nick, "The whole world is watching". The whole world knows Bama's win was tainted.

That's why we moved UP in the BCS standings after the Nationally televised game last Saturday !!!!

5. USMTiger

USMTiger Founding Member

Man Drama, Red. Catch the fever!

6. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

It was a joke, thats why I said shock value, its no more stupid than your defense of Lee in my opinion.

7. Kandjviz

Kandjviz Founding Member

I agree with this. Saban is doing some damage control. This tainted win could keep his team out of a BCS bowl if they lose to UF as expected. If Bama gets dominated by UF and LSU wins out. LSU might just get some recognization for playing #1 and #3 so closely and the bad officiating. Thus spring boarding them into an at large pick in a BCS bowl and leave the "tainted" tide in the Cap one bowl.

8. Chase4LSU

Chase4LSU Waiting on Mettenberger

That's what he does for his team, stand up for it, lie, whatever is necessary. We have a recourse coming though, it will only take a year to get here :helmet: