Saban vs Miles in SEC West Poll

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Jan 8, 2010.

?

Will a Les Miles LSU team ever win the SEC West over a Nick Saban Alabama team?

1. Absolutely

68 vote(s)
    45.0%
  2. Probably

39 vote(s)
    25.8%
  3. Probably Not

33 vote(s)
    21.9%
  4. Not a chance

11 vote(s)
    7.3%
  1. arizonafan

arizonafan Veteran Member

Not if he keeps Crowton. We are #112 out of 120 on offense and he always has a strong defense?

2. Fritzz

Fritzz Founding Member

I agree with you and would not be suprised to win it in 2011, too.

3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

to think that LSU would not win another SECW or get back to the SECCG is unreasonable.

1 play in the tennessee game, 1 play in the LSU game and bama's season is totally different.

1 play in the om f'n game and 1 play in the f'n bama game and our season is totally different

given that there were, insofar as we know, some discussions with gc & the bears tells me (i hope) that changes may be forthcorming, at least in philosophy

another year under jj's belt, the emergence on rs and rr bodes well for our Tigers

4. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

Bama will be back with most of its team intact. LSU will lose a number of offensive and defensive players. Bama could repeat.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Already been done, what a no brainer!

6. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Not interested in starting another debate, but I don't see how LSU's offense is better next year with all your losses.

It seems Jefferson will end up with even a greater load.

Bama, next stop Arizona.

7. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

Answer: Absolutely.

Alabama's up right now, and may very well stay there, but I don't believe LSU's going anywhere. We'll be trading the West for a while. Now that Bama has a National Title, it's just going to make it that much fun when we take the West from them!

8. LesMilesFan

LesMilesFan Founding Member

Pretty cocky for a fan whose teams previous championship was 18 years ago. You should know better. It's never easy.

9. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

I love it. In 2007, it was thread after thread about how much Pelini sucked. Now everybody thinks he's great.

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Lets see, on offense the losses that will hurt will be Scott, and Black. You can say Lafell, but Randle was pretty much wasted this year, so i don't think we will miss him that much. Also we lose Dickson but he was a non factor this year also, and Deangelo Peterson is going to be a beast.

On Defense the only loss that will hurt will be Coleman, but that may be a blessing in disguise because we need a linebacker playing linebacker, not a safety. We basically played nickel defense all year. Alem, Woods, and 56th year SR. Charles Alexander will NOT be missed what so ever. Chris Hawkins can be replaced also with no major drop off.

Can LSU run the football? If LSU can run the football, LSU will win the SEC. We should have beaten Bama in 08, and 09, and will beat them in 2010.